Can't do this anymore ...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Berry, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berry

Berry Guest

Everything is just getting worse. :(
    I have no one to go to. Over the past year or so I've lost contact with friends, my family only care about themselves and a relationship I really wanted to work just wouldn't. (Could be my fault, but what can I do...?)
    I really don't know what to do anymore, nothing is worth it. I'm never going to be good enough ...
    Would be really grateful for someone to talk to about this.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Berry and so sorry you are feeling this way...have you sought help to have someone work with you to get through what is going on? please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...big hugs, J
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Even though it doesn't seem that way, you are definitely good enough... it's the depression that is lying to you and telling you otherwise. Don't believe what depression tells you. Please keep posting and let us try and help.
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I know how it can get at times. If you want to talk pm me anytime. I tend to be here quite a lot at the moment. :smile:
  5. Berry

Berry Guest

Yes I have a therapist but I only see him maybe once a month, which doesn't really help much.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Nothing ever goes well. For a while I thought I was getting better, but then everything just goes even worse ... The only thing stopping me is not knowing how I'd do it. :sad:

Thank you for your replies though, it's nice there are people to talk to about it.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Why only once a month? have you told him/her that you might require more? have you thought about attending any group meetings as an additional source of support? and of course, post here as you like...wishing you a brighter day, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.