cant do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sammon, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammon

Sammon Member

Been feeling so crappy these last few months I dont want to do it anymore. Whats the point. Ive ended up pushing all my friends away. My family hate me. And I am always late for school. Dont do any work when i get there.

Just sit on my own in the orchards i my own little bubble keep forgetting when my lessons are. Wondering what the point in any of it is. Trying to figure if I have anything to live for. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

2. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I don't know if I can help or not but I can listen if you want to talk. You can PM or email me any time you want. I may not know you yet but I care and I'm a good friend and a good listener.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling this way...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try talking to a councillor at school okay see if you can get some therapy for you sadness. See if your parents can take you to the doctors and get you on some meds as well there is help call you doctor okay let know how your feeling
    tell a teacher a councillor get some help

5. Sammon

Sammon Member

Thank you but I can't talk to my mum she hates me and woundnt understand she would think I was attention seeking. I have been to councilling at school in the past and it has never helped because if I told them exactly how I was feelin they tell other teachers and they would tell my mum. I wouldn't know what to say if I went to the doctors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.