cant do this much longer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ...im sorry for posting this :frown:
i am really thinking about running away and causing damage to myself :frown:
i cant be here anymore ...my family hate me ,i hate me and my friends dont want to no me anymore
everything feels too hard to cope with and im at the end of everything ...ive been trying so hard to make things better and they are just getting worse ...i dont want to feel like this anymore :frown:
i feel worthless and a waste of space and feel like everyone hates me ,im not good at anything,im scared of being at home ,im scared of leaving my house ...i cant do this anymore ..there is too much going on :frown: i dont even no how to write it all im sorry

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and so glad you posted...have you told anyone how you feel and asked to have someone assist you in getting care? It is very rough to go things alone, but more often, people can only help us when we tell them how we are doing. Please consider this so that you do not feel as you do...you are not a waste...you are in pain and that changes how we see things

f5j23jk2

So you are hurting from anxiety and want to get over thursday already? What happens thursday?
And please don't suffer if nothing happened yet, you need to distract yourself somehow.

f5j23jk2

You can write it to me in a private message if you want.
People have told me about horrible things before, like rape, physical agression, bullying, suicide, self harm, sex, diseases, and so on.
You can also simply write for everyone to read and they will understand and support you, sharing they're stories too. But don't feel pressured, do what makes you feel better, or try making videos on Youtube, to share how you feel and receive some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00