cant do this no more!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hellbunny, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

sorry i posting, i'm new and shouldnt use up this space. I just dont know what to do. my head is in overdrive and all i can to is cry and think of ways to finish it. :cry:
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

don't apologise, this forum is for everyone to use :) what's going on in your life? maybe talking about it will help you feel better.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

Perhaps talking about it may help.
  4. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

just everythng seems to be such a mess. family are ill. and to top things off gran has just had a heart attack.
    I was seeing my doctor and cpn regulary and they put me on medication to help get me through my exams but now i finished them they took me off and dont want to see me for ages but i just feel like i cant cope at all. they were all really pleased because i managed to stop cutting but i fallen back into it again and my thoughts have returned again and my bad dreams.
    I just dont know what to do everything seems so complicated and i feel like a failour so dont want to go crawling back to them for help. But my head is like on overload and i cant stop it or slow it down i being crying most of they day because i too scared to ring anyone due to what they might decide to do.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good Morning Hellbunny,
    If your doc doesn't want to see you. Then write down everything that is going on with you and go to the emergency room at your local hospital. If they can't help then ask for references to someone who can.
    Are you sure you can't go back to your doc? you know they sign a hyprocratic oath saying they will help the needy. Do you have a therapist? If not you should get one. They can teach you how to cope with all the stuff in your head. I suffer from irrational thinking and racing thoughts amongst other ailments. So I understand how you feel. Something I learned that helps if you can find a nice quiet place and just sit there and listen to all the sounds and enjoy the beauty around you. It helps with the racing thoughts.
    Try using positive self talk an (I don't know what else wright now I'm just getting over a bad spout of anger and low self esteem.) It is possible to do this but you have to beleive it will work!! And remember we are here for you !!:chopper:!!
  6. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

thanx i do have a therapist they sed they dont want to see me until i have being bk to the psych ward in a few weeks for a check up. they told me i could ring them or this crisi team but nerves just in the way and i cant. sorry just not sure what to do at the moment!
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Do you think you can hold out for a few weeks until you go back to the psych ward?
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't let the nerves stop you. make that call. you will be glad you did.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.