can't do this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Oceans, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I can't do this. I want to die. Life is too much for me to handle. I want to hand it back to who or what ever gave this life to me to live. I hate life and can not stand being alive on this earth. why can't anyone make it better. I have to make it better myself. how can I when I'm so messed up and don't feel worthy of this life given.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are right that you are the one that has to make your life better, but you do not have to do it on your own. You need to have a support system that helps you through the rough time and shares the joy with you duringthe good times. Life can seem overwhelming at times. Take it one day at a time. take the things that seem too much to handle and break them down into smaller pieces. Work at changing or fixing them a little at a time. make goals that you can achieve. Small steps, that is all we can do. The members here at SF are willing to help you find that support system. We all know the importance of helping each other out. :hug:
  3. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

Same, I dont want to live and regret ever existing. Supposably I can be treated, maybe your the same? I dont say anything to anyone so I wont know, maybe you can?
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Everyone is worthy of life, even myself think I'm worthy...I just dont want it! I wish i could donate it like we can donate orgnan hah