Can't do this...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wonderer, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I can't sit here waiting for contact from my best friend when I know its not going to come. I can't do it any more. I wake up every morning wondering if today's going to be the day that she'll actually speak to me, yet knowing it won't be and knowing that there's nothing I can do. She does not want to speak to me, she wants nothing to do with me. And I hate myself because of that. And because of that there's no point in trying to find her. Even if I did get to talk to her, it'd just be "what do you want." I love her so much. I can't do this much longer, its killing my soul, slowly, piece by piece.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know it's hard but maybe you need to give her some space or time right now. It seems that you did something to upset this girl yes? While you're waiting, try writing her a letter with all your heart and soul in it. Then when you do contact her, you will be ready to show her just how much you need her. Try to keep strong through this. It's hard but rely on the members here. Head over to chat and maybe pick up a new friend or two there. Post your feelings in a forum. Anything to keep yourself occupied while you wait. Please stay safe.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think if she means that much to you, you should get in contact with her, either face-to-face or a letter/email or something, and apologise for whatever you did. Or just try to work things out. If she's your best friends, things will get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.