cant do this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by pachrissy, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

this is just too much for me. i cant do this anymore. too much to endure. i dont see my therapist till tues. i cant make it that far. i dont want to.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I hope that you can make through till Tuesday and see your therapist.

I think that you mentioned your kids and wanting to stay alive for them, maybe that can motivate you.

Crisis line? Try acupuncture?

Has anyone talked to you about rTMS or ect?

I hope that you can make it through this and get better and be with your kids.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:console: :console:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi..is there an emergency number you can call to talk to your therapist? If not, please go to an Emergency room and seek help...tell them as much or little as you want, but make sure they know that you feel unstable...and please continue to post and let us be there to support you...J

4. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

i dont want to bother anyone. i cant even tell my husband. im embarrased.
    and i cant go back to the hospital. i dont know what to do? where i can turn and i soun like a broken record but my symptoms are at their worst. and i feel trapped.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you call your therapist? if you can't see your therapist right away, they might have a recommendation?

6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it may be hard to tell your husband or other people that you are in a crisis now, but maybe you can get some support?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.