can't escape...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASolitaryBlue, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i can't escape this feeling and i can't live with it any longer...

2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

can you tell us the feeling or describe it?

**hugs**

try to not give up yet...okay?
    i know it's hard...i want too as well.
    let's just try holding out a bit okay?

3. ASolitaryBlue

its too late. theres no hope i dont see any point in putting this off any longer :cry: im sorry i just cant do this anymore

4. Mine as well tell us what's bothering you. If it's a feeling it'll return, right? Wait until next time atleast.

5. ASolitaryBlue

this feeling wont ever leave. every time i think i see a light at the end of the tunnel its a train. ive hit the point where ive been run over so many times theres just no getting back up again

6. If really interested in what's happend exactly. If you want to tell me you can. But other then that I can't say anything that will take it away. For me it just goes away, not truly but enough so I can breathe for a bit. Then other times it feels like I'm in a cage and can't escape and everything just goes....I don't know... Can you relate?

7. ASolitaryBlue

theres nothing that has to happen for this to come on. but it does and i feel like im stuck and every bad thing ive ever felt is stuck in my chest and i cant get rid of it its just weighing me down and its only a matter of time until i drown. as much as i try it always comes back it haunts me and theres nothing i can do to stop it. so in taht sense i can relate. but it doesnt matter theres only one way left to escape...

im sorry i brought you all into this but i never wanted to cause anyone pain by leaving.

im sorry

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

the pain can come for no reasons i understand the flashbacks are horrific but they leave and there are times of peace and happiness. With therapy you can be shown how to decrease the pain and attacks get the pain out of your chest therapy and medication will work but it takes time and hard work You are stronger than me If ican do it so can you. I am old you are young so you will heal and get strong again just hang on okay get therapy get healing now don't wait.

9. I know nothing has to happen for it to come on, but what has happend to create it?

10. ASolitaryBlue

i dont know whats causing it i dont know whats wrong with me all i know is i went for a walk intending to end up at the bridge by my house and instead ended up sitting and crying being comforted by my neighbors dog down the street. my life just seems like a fail, nothing i do matters anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.