Can't even fucking kill myself correctly.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SomeoneElse, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

So... Drank a litre of vodka. Ended up in A&E. Had a massive row with my mum. Can't even fucking kill myself.

2. Screaminginsilence

Screaminginsilence Well-Known Member

:hugtackles:

Why did you fight with your mum?

3. SomeoneElse

Because she's a bitch.

4. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ok please ignore that comment from garbage person this is a pro life site and we do not allow tips on the fourms thankyou and i am glad your ok hun i know mums can be bitches and annoyi ng etc but it is because they ;love you snd care trust me ive now moved out and living on my own and its the best thing i could of ever done because me and mum are now stronger together hope you feel better soon hugs

5. Screaminginsilence

Mine is a bitch as well, queen bitch, with a crown, and a throne.

So why the Vodka? One shot of that and i wanna puke!

Are you on meds/having counselling?

6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Whether you have no self worth or not, please go and edit your post right now unless your a troll

7. SomeoneElse

I agree with you. We're all like that, but some people choose to bottle up. No point really.

She stole my booze, and my driver's license. I'm gonna move out. Nowhere to go, but I'll die before I'll need a home.

Also, vodka tastes nice. Don't see why people hate it. Sorry if I make typos. Still pissed.

8. Fluffypingu

you in us or uk if our in uk you can write to aragoon houseing association and say your homeless and get tempory houseing jus let me klnow and ill give u aaddress

9. SomeoneElse

In the UK. It would help if she didn't go and tell every paramedic that I was depressed.

10. Screaminginsilence

How old are you hun?

11. SomeoneElse

/5char

12. Fluffypingu

13. Screaminginsilence

You can apply for emergency housing via your local council if you are 'homeless'. If you don't feel you can continue living there then you do have options

My local council runs a hostel which is very good and very cheap for people who are abit stuck like yourself - why not giving them a call?

Or the samaritans, they are always good for a chat

Do you have a mate you could go and stay with for a couple of nights?

14. SomeoneElse

Nope. I haven't seen any friends in 7 months. Doubt they'd let me stay with them now. Even so, I don't really want to. It's not as if my parents are gonna treat me the same as they did now.

15. Screaminginsilence

Your parents will be concerned, going through somthing like that is a frightening experience

Are you at home now?

16. SomeoneElse

Yeppers. Not for long though.

17. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Why is your mum being a bitch?
    She was probably telling the paramedics your depressed so they know the full story, so they can help you.

18. SomeoneElse

She keeps making assumptions about why I'm depressed, assuming she knows or something. She's the thickest person I know.

19. Screaminginsilence

Its difficult for parents to understand why when they have never suffered with it themselves, and easier to justify if they have somthing to blame it on! They try to avoid blame that way - or so i've found with mine

Do you have work tomorrow?

20. SomeoneElse

I have no job. I quit college due to depression and haven't been arsed looking for work. There's no point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.