Can't even sleep

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by skizzy4325, Jun 24, 2016.

1. skizzy4325

skizzy4325 Member

well basically .... I am hopeless, heartbroken, every day drags along like it has 100 hours instead of 24.... can't sleep at all.... and yeah very suicidal (can't reveal my method tho).... Let's just say if I decide to do it, it will be a very instant impulsive decision... but it doesn't matter, I would not regret it, death couldn't be much worse than my life.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there skizzy,what is going in in your life that is making you want to die so badly. We can help. We can talk you through this, no promises but we will try if you open up to us?

3. skizzy4325

skizzy4325 Member

Relationship problems... I feel like the outcome is very simple for me, If I get her, I will be happy because she is all I want, if I don't get her, I will spend the rest of my life sulking over it.
    Unfortunately it's already over and nothing I can do anymore.

That is the main thing but it's not just that, I am piss poor and don't have any social life either. And like I said the summer just drags on and on, it is no fun if you have no social life or luck with the ladies. It's hell..... and I'm just gonna be straight here, I have been in this situation for.... 8 years at least, so I know things ain't just gonna miraculously get better. I lost the love of my life, ain't no replacing that.

4. Petal

I REALLY can relate, I'm 27 and want a boyfriend but im too socially awkward to get one. You might think ''she'' is everything now and if you don't get her back your life is over, that is NOT true, you will move on. You are in a crisis, have you called a hotline or seen your doctor, you can get medications to relax you and help your depression, Therapy is brilliant too. I am really sorry you are going through all of this ((hugs))

5. skizzy4325

skizzy4325 Member

I don't want any doctors or medication, I have tried that and it just depresses me even more, I will rather take the pain. Pain is my old friend, psycho doctors - not so much.

6. Petal

I don;'t understand, if you don't want help why are you here? (I didn't mean to sounds blunt) but what can we do for youif you don't want doctors or medication? what can we do for you? I want to help you but what can I do?

7. skizzy4325

skizzy4325 Member

I don't know, I just wanted to vent a bit and let it out.... Well thanks for trying but medication doesn't help me, it doesn't solve the problem, nothing will solve the problem anymore.

8. Petal

*hugs* Im sorry i'm unable to help you but if you need to let it all out go ahead (within the guidelines of course) Venting is good, keep it up :)

9. skizzy4325

skizzy4325 Member

Yeah its weird... I don't really know what I want or what I am doing here, but I want obviously want something, maybe just some human connection, haven't felt like that for a while. The world is a cold and cruel place, better embrace the pain rather than hide behind pills or something.

10. Petal

I absolutely agreee it is a cruel, cold and uncaring world out there but you must remember there are many many good folks too. The kindest people in my opinion are the people that have suffered the most. Stay here and talk with us, it might help to get it out of your system. We are a huge safe haven for ya!! ((hugs))

11. skizzy4325

skizzy4325 Member

Thing is, I am not really one of those people. I am kind of a jerk and a moron tbh, and that's why I messed everything up in my life.