Can't face it any more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lornam, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lornam

lornam New Member

After reading some other ppls posts I feel humble in lots of ways but I battle with suicidal thoughts every day for the last few months after surviving the first attempt. All sounds trivial because of a breakup but my life as I knew it is gone and I don't know how to go on.
    10 years together till we split which was bad enough but then started seeing each other again, small steps back I thought. Then he strolls into our local with his new woman in front of me and all my friends hugging and kissing like I never existed!! Humiliation and degradation don't begin to describe it!
    I can't bear to go to the place I always felt at home every time I do he's there! I know I sound like a lovesick teenager I'm a 50 year old woman used, ashamed and in excruciating pain
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Pain has no age limit Lornam - nor does a broken heart. I am sorry for the pain you are going through - believe me I can empathise. I am glad that you found us and glad you found your way into chat. Company may not be a cure but it does help. There is nothing at all for you to be ashamed of :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.