1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't face it any more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lornam, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lornam

lornam New Member

After reading some other ppls posts I feel humble in lots of ways but I battle with suicidal thoughts every day for the last few months after surviving the first attempt. All sounds trivial because of a breakup but my life as I knew it is gone and I don't know how to go on.
    10 years together till we split which was bad enough but then started seeing each other again, small steps back I thought. Then he strolls into our local with his new woman in front of me and all my friends hugging and kissing like I never existed!! Humiliation and degradation don't begin to describe it!
    I can't bear to go to the place I always felt at home every time I do he's there! I know I sound like a lovesick teenager I'm a 50 year old woman used, ashamed and in excruciating pain

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN SF Author

Pain has no age limit Lornam - nor does a broken heart. I am sorry for the pain you are going through - believe me I can empathise. I am glad that you found us and glad you found your way into chat. Company may not be a cure but it does help. There is nothing at all for you to be ashamed of :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.