can't figure out where to post...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, Sep 19, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

so I'll just do it here.
    I'm not really upset or anything-- I just thought I'd say a few things...

so... I am in the hospital again; not because I tried to kill myself again, though. I actually don't feel like killing myself for once today. The last couple of days have been kind of nice.
    Thing is, I'm here because of a pre-existing health condition and it's pretty bad this time. It *feels* bad, I mean. Feels bad, and I look like total shit; which isn't cool because for SOME reason, this hospital is filled with attractive young male nurses now -____-
    not cool.

It's kind of a delicate issue, I suppose...
    I just wanted to thank SF for being here.
    I wish that everyone could find something or someone that brings them happiness. I don't want anyone to be sad.
    The fact of life is that at some point it ends - you can't stop it from ending, so just continue on and live for no other reason than to be a good person and be happy with who you are and what you do. It shouldn't matter where we end up when we're dead--- in heaven or hell or just getting eaten by maggots in the ground--- live your life to live it. Experience things and feel.

That's it, I guess!
    Just wasting time and trying to be emotional- because I feel like I should be crying or something, but I'm not.
  2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

:hug: Sorry you're in the hospital.

I hope you feel better soon though!!
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: Oooooh hot male nurses eh? ;) maybe you can get them to help you around the room...hope you get better soon
  4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I pray for a brighter day for you. I hope you will pull through.

I love you, Vanessa.
  5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your unwell Vanessa, i hope things improve for you. Best wishes.
  6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Thinking of you, Vane :hug:

It's a great message you are sharing.
  7. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

Im very glad to hear you arent feeling suicidal at the moment, please keep it up! We're all thinking of you, i hope you feel better from what's wrong with you soon and look good for those male nurses ;) :hug:
  8. KittyGirl

thanks, guys~!

Seems tests came back inconclusive - so I'll be staying overnight while some more tests are sent out to another lab.
    I don't really sleep... but I've been told I'm not allowed to leave my room for any reason after lights out-which is soon.

...guess I'll listen to my mp3 player all night... stare at the ceiling... count the creepy shadows on the walls -_______-
  9. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

And pretend to faint into the arms of the cute boys there :p
  10. KittyGirl

ahh XD
    If only I needed to pretend!
    I'd probably do it for reals if I tried to walk around.
  11. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Awww :(

:hug: Hope they can work out what's wrong very soon.
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry you're not well....I hope you're feeling better real soon....
    glad you're still able to offer great advice..
    take care
  13. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

well said. sorry you're not feeling well and hope you feel better soon! :hug:
  14. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Hope everythings ok Kittygirl