1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't figure out where to post...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, Sep 19, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

so I'll just do it here.
    I'm not really upset or anything-- I just thought I'd say a few things...

so... I am in the hospital again; not because I tried to kill myself again, though. I actually don't feel like killing myself for once today. The last couple of days have been kind of nice.
    Thing is, I'm here because of a pre-existing health condition and it's pretty bad this time. It *feels* bad, I mean. Feels bad, and I look like total shit; which isn't cool because for SOME reason, this hospital is filled with attractive young male nurses now -____-
    not cool.
    haha

It's kind of a delicate issue, I suppose...
    I just wanted to thank SF for being here.
    I wish that everyone could find something or someone that brings them happiness. I don't want anyone to be sad.
    The fact of life is that at some point it ends - you can't stop it from ending, so just continue on and live for no other reason than to be a good person and be happy with who you are and what you do. It shouldn't matter where we end up when we're dead--- in heaven or hell or just getting eaten by maggots in the ground--- live your life to live it. Experience things and feel.

That's it, I guess!
    Just wasting time and trying to be emotional- because I feel like I should be crying or something, but I'm not.
    :laugh:

2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

:hug: Sorry you're in the hospital.

I hope you feel better soon though!!

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: Oooooh hot male nurses eh? ;) maybe you can get them to help you around the room...hope you get better soon

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I pray for a brighter day for you. I hope you will pull through.

I love you, Vanessa.

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your unwell Vanessa, i hope things improve for you. Best wishes.

6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Thinking of you, Vane :hug:

It's a great message you are sharing.

7. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

Im very glad to hear you arent feeling suicidal at the moment, please keep it up! We're all thinking of you, i hope you feel better from what's wrong with you soon and look good for those male nurses ;) :hug:

8. KittyGirl

thanks, guys~!

Seems tests came back inconclusive - so I'll be staying overnight while some more tests are sent out to another lab.
    I don't really sleep... but I've been told I'm not allowed to leave my room for any reason after lights out-which is soon.

...guess I'll listen to my mp3 player all night... stare at the ceiling... count the creepy shadows on the walls -_______-

9. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

And pretend to faint into the arms of the cute boys there :p

10. KittyGirl

ahh XD
    If only I needed to pretend!
    I'd probably do it for reals if I tried to walk around.

11. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Awww :(

:hug: Hope they can work out what's wrong very soon.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry you're not well....I hope you're feeling better real soon....
    glad you're still able to offer great advice..
    take care

13. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

well said. sorry you're not feeling well and hope you feel better soon! :hug:

14. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Hope everythings ok Kittygirl