• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

cant find android app

I have recently got a new android device and i was trying to download the app only i cant find it anywhere in the app store. I had it on a previous device and have checked my "apps on other device" and i still cant find it. could anyone help me please

MisterBGone

o O Oo oO oOo O ooo..!;)~
SF Supporter
I don’t have android, but when I went to install it on my iPhone last summer, I believe I typed Suicide Forum first, and my thumbs got so sore from scrolling, I nearly gave up! Then I believe I added an SF - after that (suicide forum) & it popped up pretty quickly. Or maybe even just, ‘SF.’

Sorry I don’t know for sure but there’s two links I know about talking about the App. One under news and announcements from a couple of years ago. And one more recently with a pole added. That one I think is under the I have a question section.

Sorry if that wasn’t much help...

Freya

Loves SF
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
There isn’t any reason I know if that you wouldn’t be able to find it in the play store. We are having some issues with Apple that I need to resolve but it shouldn’t be affecting the android app availability.

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
The name of the app is SF Mobile App, it wouldn't show under "Suicide Forum". That being said, I can't find it in the store either...

There isn’t any reason I know if that you wouldn’t be able to find it in the play store. We are having some issues with Apple that I need to resolve but it shouldn’t be affecting the android app availability.
Has the link changed by any chance? It used to be available in the resources here, but that link doesn't work anymore. When I personally looked for it on Google, it also kept leading me to the same page that says it's "impossible to find the URL".

Dante

Took 5 years to learn how to make a custom title.
SF Supporter
It is installed on my phone and it still isnt listed under my installed apps on Play Store, I think its been taken down?

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@Freya When I search for the developer FCD digital, nothing comes up on Google Play. I tried a general search for the developer but for some reason the pages have been taken down both on Google Play and Apple.

Freya

Loves SF
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
Hi all, I have no idea why there is an issue with the play store but I will look into it and see if I can figure out and resolve the problem.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$300.00
Goal
$255.00