Can't find help, and insulted by everyone....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

EDIT: Link removed by myself

I posted a question
    and I was not even using any bad language, and only looking for resolutions to the problem, but people are so
    damn mean, and calling me names, and assuming
    that I am not willing to take responsibility for my
    own actions, but in relationships, it must work both ways,
    but reasonable people don't even exist. All of the answers you see at the bottom make me feel trapped, I had no intentions of offending anyone, but this is what I got, and
    I am willing to engage in civilized debate, instead of those insults on the bottom.. I am thinking about killing myself, because what is the point of life if I am going to be bashed no matter what, what is the point if I am willing to compromise with other people, and harsh comments is all I get? I just want to kill myself, I wish earth was never created, I wish people never existed, people are so mean, and the only reason I am with my pets more than anything is because despite the fact that they are animals, they would bring joy to me, because they are naturally good to nature, but I am a human, and that is a major problem, I don't belong here, because of my existence, everything is being hurt, us humans can be cold creatures,
    it seems as if bullying is natural, when other animals can get along very well amongst them. People are mean, they just bully, kill, steal, and ruin everything, and humans can never be pleased no matter how many desires are fulfilled, us humans are probably even unnatural leftovers of prehistoric times, and the only thing humans want to do is look at the problem from only their shoes, and nobody elses... Why am I saying this? It is because when my parents were gone for 10 days, I just took care of the house, along with my dog, and I realized how much better dogs are than people, they are different, they have genuine feelings that humans can never have, and they are such beautiful, forgiving creatures, while humans on the other hand hold on to grudges, and make the world a miserable place to live, I just don't know what to do anymore, I try to be as mature, and reasonable as I can possibly be, and it is never enough for humans. I feel that we people are causing more harm to everything than we realize, I just want a way out, so I can't harm this world anymore, either.

EDIT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not all of the answers were bad, and cold, but MOST of them were, so everything is here...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How can I calm my mother who is always yelling towards me?
    My mother somehow always becomes very angry at me for over-tipping restaurants, and I do not intentionally try to give them a fortune; I do fear under-tipping and I usually tip around 25-30%, but she somehow becomes very angry about it,
    and do not get me wrong, I am NOT the kind of person to overspend all the time, in fact, I am quite
    thrifty and when going to grocery stores, I always tend to purchase only what I need, and aim for store
    brand, and I am also constantly keeping an eye on my bank account to insure that I do not
    overspend. My mother also always becomes very angry for other reasons as well, such as when the dishes are dirty, and I do clean up the kitchen at my house every day, and when I say every day, I mean every single day, and I feel that she does not appreciate me for what I do, and during each school year, I complete all homework assignments literally, complete projects assigned by teachers very carefully, and during final exam week, I would study from the time I get home to the time I go to bed literally, (usually I would study for 10-12 hours on exam week per day) and I also take time to clean around the house, and all I get back is yelling from my mother, and I acknowledge that most kids these days are extremely defiant towards their parents, and are not willing to help them in anyway, and show absolutely no appreciation for the good deeds their parents have committed for them.
    After I complete all the chores, I always ask my mother "Would you like for me to help you with anything else, I would be more than happy to help!" and my mother responds by "No, its okay, that's everything" then a couple of hours later she becomes angry because of something that happened to her, and she takes her anger out on me, and she also thinks that I am interacting with my friends the wrong way, and it is quite arrogant of her to not realize that I formerly failed to interact with my friends in an appropriate matter, but I am an adult now, and I am very polite to my friends, giving them offers, and other tasks of such courtesy, and my mother somehow fails to realize that I am no longer a child, and I have learned over the years about social skills, but my mother still lives in her fantasy world where
    I am still incapable of interacting with my friends in the most appropriate manner, but in order for
    change to occur, it must work both ways around the clock, and my mother unfortunately fails to realize that, I somehow wish that she would dearly place more trust into my deeds, I am not quite
    sure about the most appropriate resolution to the situation, I am wondering which resolutions would prove best, any suggestions are welcome.

* 1 hour ago
    * - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details
    Suck a tea leaf, I understand your concern about me moving out, and I do apologize to the rest of you if my question was as stupid as hell, I am a terrible person, after all, I am a no good, immature idiot... I WILL move out after I graduate high school first thing, please, please give me time all of you, I am only doing what I can!!! I will MOVE out, I will!!!

35 minutes ago
    I will even delete this question if it offends all of you, I will!!!!

34 minutes ago
    Just let me know if my question is stupid, and unreasonable enough, and I will find a way to make it history!!!

32 minutes ago
    And to shutuppauface, I frankly understand what you are saying, but relationships must work both ways, and I do not hate my mother, I just want to make everything work out, so please don't accuse me, I only want to resolve the situation, not make it worse, I definitely care about making it better, and I just want to find a solution.

29 minutes ago
    Forget it, I am going to delete the question, obviously I don't belong in this world, I am not worthy of existence.

27 minutes ago

Report Abuse

* Action Bar:
    * 2 stars - mark this as Interesting!
    Who found this interesting?
    1. Hugo Stepniowski
    2. rendarsmith
    * Email
    * Edit
    o Add Details
    o Extend Expiration
    o Delete Question
    o Stop Emailing me new Answers

Answers (5)
    Show:

rendarsmith by rendarsm...

Total points:
    3877 (Level 4)

o Add to My Contacts
    o Block User
    Have you tried a flyswatter?

Have a star!
    o 1 hour ago
    o 0 Rating: Good Answer
    o 1 Rating: Bad Answer
    o Report Abuse

Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate
    shutuppauface by shutuppa...
    A Top Contributor is someone who is knowledgeable in a particular category.

Total points:
    17950 (Level 6)

Badge Image:
    A Top Contributor is someone who is knowledgeable in a particular category.
    Contributing In:
    Family
    Words & Wordplay
    Law & Ethics

o Add to My Contacts
    o Block User
    Start at 15% (of the bill, not including the tax) and go up or down from there, depending on the service: up for exceptional (never more than 20% unless the waiter got you some freebies or is a relation or really went out of his/her way), down for really bad.
    A good rule of thumb is to double the tax, which in most states is around 8%.

As for the other stuff, if you don't want her input, move out of her house. She is under no obligation to "change" for you so you can feel like a big boy. You're a bit old to still be blaming her for your social awkwardness, failures and character flaws.
    o 58 minutes ago
    o 1 Rating: Good Answer
    o 0 Rating: Bad Answer
    o Report Abuse

Suck a tea leaf! :) by Suck a tea leaf! :)

Total points:
    497 (Level 2)

o Add to My Contacts
    o Block User
    Move out! If you are really an adult, no offense, but you sound sort of dorky. However, you do write intelligently. Use that skill to talk and articulate your problems to your mom. Sit down with her and talk to her, if moving out isn't an option. But, I have to add, tipping 25 to 30% is quite a bit. 25% is usually for GREAT service. Although your mother could express it better, she does have a point there.
    o 57 minutes ago
    o Report Abuse

Lynnmarie by Lynnmari...

Total points:
    17334 (Level 6)

o Add to My Contacts
    o Block User
    She may be menopausal (hormone problems). Try to be patient with her and pray for her. Maybe suggest that she see a doctor.
    o 57 minutes ago
    o Report Abuse

Melanie by Melanie

Total points:
    1144 (Level 3)

o Add to My Contacts
    o Block User
    To me it sounds like its NOT about you. It sounds like your mom is angry about other things and is taking it out on you. Not a good thing to do, but she is the mom and you are the child and if you try to tell her that you will probably just make things worse.

Maybe try giving your mom an opportunity to talk to you about whats important to her. Ask her how she is feeling, how her day was. Pay attention to her body language, and try to figure out if she is feeling poorly or in a bad mood, and ask her if she is feeling OK. If she has projects she is working on, show an interst in them. If she has health issues or had arguments with her friends/parents/husband, ask about it. It might not help, but it sure can't hurt.
    o 57 minutes ago

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I think the very last poster had good advice -it being about your Mum and her problems and not about you....
    being a Mum I can relate to what you're saying....
    I also think it would be a good idea to sit down with your Mum and tell her how you feel when she does those things....ask her what she expects from you and go from there...good luck....:hugtackles:

3. dosFREAK

Thank you IV2010, and thank you all for your support, if it wasn't for all of you, I would feel completely hopeless. I struggled with depression for five years, and I take 300 milligrams of Seroquel each night, and even then, conflicts like the one I have described on my post have occurred, and people were
    mean and relentless on most of the posts, and it is people like them who mostly exist in my life, but you are the ones who make a difference; I only look for a resolution, not more bashing and criticism, I was going to hurt myself, but because of your support, I will be okay, and I will try
    what you asked, IV2010, thank you.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug:

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for the pain your feeling and the difficult expereinces with people. I HOPE you will come to see that not all people are as bad as you think. There are some beautiful people in the world. Some magnificent souls.I would never knowingly hurt your feelings and that is true of peopel here. There are so many GREAT people,please don't give up on people. Don't let the bad in the world convince you there is no good. There is much MORE good I think.
    I will pray for you and urge you to do so to. PLEASE hang on. We here will show you that people care and will offer love and see the beauty in you!!!!

Write if you like,

Marty

6. dosFREAK

No, I will probably NEVER be convinced that there are plenty of good people; those sadistic monsters from Yahoo answers are a prime example of what I have to put up with; most humans
    are merely creatures of argumentative nature, and only
    seek power from playing the rather sadistic game of competition for power through uncivilized debate, and the most corrupted and evil human
    wins, and receives the power it has been seeking;
    most humans are merely in a quest to seek power,
    and they receive power from feeding on the misery
    amongst themselves such as me, and use the obtained
    power to cause more misery and destruction towards
    any obstacles in their path until the world is reduced
    into ashes, and they feel free to hurt whoever they
    wish, as long as they are less powerful than themselves,
    and because those people of Yahoo answers are older, they feel more power from age, but still feel as if they have not
    obtained enough power, so they resort to feeding on others misery to obtain power, and feel safe amongst themselves, which is why I feel most humans are evil,
    I feel that most humans are only here for obtaining power
    through misery to feel safer, and stronger, and mostly
    more powerful to the point where they feel they can
    conquer the world with all the evil, corrupted power
    dwelling in their mostly sad souls. Marty, I understand what message you are trying to convey, but until I
    find something different, I will be afraid with my defenses
    always high up, but this is how I still feel, I know that it is not everyone, but I still will not most others until experience proves otherwise.

7. Marty482

I understand your pain. Those people you mention are all weaklings. Don't let them take your hope. I've been hurt a lot too. I know what it's like. I am here for you.

Marty

8. dosFREAK

Thank you, it has been very difficult to put up with all
    of the ignorance the world has to offer; these people
    feel omnipotent, as if they could take over the universe
    after all of the misery they have fed on, because they were
    probably abused themselves, and want to seek that power
    back that they have lost through making others feels less
    powerful, and it is rather sad that some people can live
    like this, being able to sleep each night without regret,
    and consistently have others feel weak to obtain power;
    they have yet to find any faith in life, but I will hang in there, I will; I just simply wish that people would use
    power for positive deeds more, instead of negative;
    power can be used to either help, or destroy, and most
    people choose destruction over benefiting others, and it is
    quite sad.

9. Marty482

You are right. But there are some who use their power for good. The weak are never happy they go form one victim to another. We can almost pity them. You are a strong person and I admire you. The people who hurt us won't defeat us. You will rise above this all and find peace that the hurters will never find. Hang in there and you will see how much good there is. There is much good here to see. I'm sorry you've been hurt so much.But it was only the failed and the weak who couldn't face themselves. You are a strong good person and will find happiness!!!!

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.