1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant find myself in this damn word!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

So i thought im depressed because i sit at home all day long doing nothing, or i sit at home all day so that is why i am depressed...
    So i found a job, bought a motorcycle (love those!), bought a new laptop (wanted one for a long time), installed a new air cooler in my room,
    filled pretty much everything i wanted, sounds cool? not really....
    I then found myself depressed again, with no point in doing anything, nothing to fight for.... no hopes, no dreams...,
    So i decided that i want to start my own business, but i needed experience in business management, so i found a shop (im a sales man) where i could become a manager,
    but it was shit, the owner filled me with promises an empty words, and he was an asshole overall, so i said fuck it and i left.
    A day after that i found a new job, as executive manager in a small business, but the owner wanted me to do all the shitty job while he took his sweet time feeding on my ideas
    and energies, and here i am, wondering if i should say "fuck it" again and leave...
    I dont care about money, money never made me happy, i thought maybe some high quality job will make me happy, but nope... still not happy!

I want to make a complete U turn in my life, hell i even thought about enlisting to the french legion army, or to run away to some distant tropical country
    and open a small bar on a beach, away from everyone and everything... but... i dont like people, and army, or a bar, its all about working with people :(

IDK what aleas can i do...
    Maybe i should travel across the alps on foot, sort of "self discovery" thing?
    Damn it! :(
    I hate my life
    I hate my job
    I hate everything abut my life
    I hate my body
    And i hate this feeling i get when a meet a pretty girl and she smiles at me!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.