Can't find the words

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Alien.Girl, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien.Girl

Alien.Girl Member

For days i have wanted to post but i am struggling to find the words.

I used to be a moderator on a site much like this and i think of what i used to say when people are in this position
    Start at the beginning, take your time your words will come... but its like im banging my head against a brick wall :bash:

I have been suicidal for just under a year.. i don't want to die i just don't want this life, the memories, the flashbacks, the pain, the voices, the splitting. I don't where to start with all my problems. I am so scared and feel so alone. I don't even know why i started this post. I just can't live like this anymore. :help: It hurts to much to live this life not only mentally but physically. I give up

I haven't slept properly in 7 months so i am very tired and my moods all over the place. :blub:

I just need help i need to talk but there is a wall in front of me.

Sorry for moaning :paperbag:
    Take Care

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not moaning hun and little by little if you keep talking hun the bricks will come down ok I hope you can reach out to your doctor and get some help for you to sleep properly hun as without sleep your mental state will worsen hugs

3. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

I don't sleep too well either. If you can get some Trazidone, that might help. Just don't take it every night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.