Can't fucken take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Atheist Demon, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

Today I am going to do it. I hate life and everything about it. I have been living with suicidal thoughts for years. I guess this is fate telling me that I need to end my terrible life.

Bryant Aaron
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Has something happened recently to effect the way you feel? Is there anything you can talk about so that we can support you? I am so sorry you are feeling this way and hope you can reach out to someone here. So many of us understand what you are going through...big hugs, J
  3. Atheist Demon

I have lonely and depressed most of my recent life. And it's like no one gives a shit (pardon my language). Everyone gives me the cold shoulder, and all I feel is hatred and despair.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you listened to Saliva?(Back into your system).I also like Puddle Of Mudd,Nirvana,Staind,Nickleback, and the oldies AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Foghat, I could keep going on and on with the oldies. The new stuff I wait till I get a chance to listen to them before I will add them to my library. Saliva is my current favorite!! I know when I am down I'll put in a cd and crank it, so it drowns out my negative thoughts.Bye Bye~Joseph~
  5. Atheist Demon

I listen to Nirvana and Puddle of Mudd.
  6. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

im sorry you feel this way =''(
    i dont really know what to say, i want to help you not to feel this way, not that i look down on you or anything..
    i feel like youre mad & i would prob. be too if i was depressed for a long time.
    try to not think of all the bad things although its prob. all around you..
    theres always a way to turn your life around.
    you can talk to me about anything if you want :] aim: ix2sarah
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself Bryant. Your life may get better in the future. :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello it's me again. I am still concerned about you. One of the first things I learned is to love my friends here at the forum and I consider you as part of our little community. You Know what I said in your PM I sent you. I am very serious about what i told you!!! Take Care and stay with us, we are here for you!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.