Can't fucken take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Atheist Demon, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

Today I am going to do it. I hate life and everything about it. I have been living with suicidal thoughts for years. I guess this is fate telling me that I need to end my terrible life.

Bye~

Bryant Aaron

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Has something happened recently to effect the way you feel? Is there anything you can talk about so that we can support you? I am so sorry you are feeling this way and hope you can reach out to someone here. So many of us understand what you are going through...big hugs, J

3. Atheist Demon

I have lonely and depressed most of my recent life. And it's like no one gives a shit (pardon my language). Everyone gives me the cold shoulder, and all I feel is hatred and despair.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you listened to Saliva?(Back into your system).I also like Puddle Of Mudd,Nirvana,Staind,Nickleback, and the oldies AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Foghat, I could keep going on and on with the oldies. The new stuff I wait till I get a chance to listen to them before I will add them to my library. Saliva is my current favorite!! I know when I am down I'll put in a cd and crank it, so it drowns out my negative thoughts.Bye Bye~Joseph~

5. Atheist Demon

I listen to Nirvana and Puddle of Mudd.

6. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

im sorry you feel this way =''(
    i dont really know what to say, i want to help you not to feel this way, not that i look down on you or anything..
    i feel like youre mad & i would prob. be too if i was depressed for a long time.
    try to not think of all the bad things although its prob. all around you..
    theres always a way to turn your life around.
    you can talk to me about anything if you want :] aim: ix2sarah

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself Bryant. Your life may get better in the future. :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello it's me again. I am still concerned about you. One of the first things I learned is to love my friends here at the forum and I consider you as part of our little community. You Know what I said in your PM I sent you. I am very serious about what i told you!!! Take Care and stay with us, we are here for you!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.