Can't all

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shattered_oblivion, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shattered_oblivion

Shattered_oblivion Active Member

I have social anxiety, ptsd, and a couple other things. I can't function at all in a group that has more than four people inculding me. I had to drop out of school and get my GED because of it, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do for college or even when I get a job. I feel like I'm going to fail my entire life all because I find it difficult to cope with these problems of mine. But being in larger groups makes me feel like I can't breathe, let along talk or anything else. It really hampers my ability to follow some of the things I love, like singing. I just wanted to get this out there.
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Did you ever see a therapist?
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I know just how you feel...but I think with time it can improve. If you can talk to people about it, it may help take away some of the anxiety that your life will be a failure. Do you have one friend you could single out? Cause it definitely helps to talk if you don't have the pressure of too many people. If not, a therapist or your GP would be willing to talk, and you know that they aren't there to judge. Just keep getting stuff out there :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.