Cant get inta chat

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EmoNeko, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmoNeko

EmoNeko Guest

Me kant read forumz too many words. Kant stop my bleedin heart. Why did I come here why do I do anyting. Why do I dream of killin myself. Its my fantasy that I will die by my own hand. I can make it come true. All my dreams fail but I will make this come true. I just feelz lost cold and alone. U cant help me u want to but cant i feel its wat i must do. It is the right thing to do I want to se****u myself like samurai. My greatest fantasy. My emo fantasy. An emotastic dead neko. I don kno wat i do now ill go mope go deeper deeper spiral.

2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I owe you all a suicide.

I'm unfortunatly still alive. I feel as though I owe everyone here a suicide after all the ranting and babbling I have done and talk of killing myself. I owe it to you to go thru with it. Why am I so weak and unable to bring myself to do it.

I found this charming PM in my inbox when I logged in:

Go Die Filth
    You are undeserveing of life. Go off yourself.

I think he is right. Thats exactly true I do not derserve life. I am the lowest. Im sorry everyone for saying I will kill myself and not do it. I want to make it up to you... i just wish i had teh strength to do it. the further i spiral the more i can feel it, feel it coming a reality. please tell me i can do it

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that. But.. you do still have the forum for support. If you need to vent or ask for help, feel free to. Take care.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you can read the words in chat, you can read the words on the forum neko. I am sorry you are feeling so despaerate about things. You can help yourself if you will allow yourself to do so. It isn't about people doing things for you. You are the one that has to put the effort in to changing and making your life better. You can do it. Please let yourself try. :hug:

5. Robin

Robin Guest

Threads merged as they are both the same person.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Re: I owe you all a suicide.

No one is going to give you permission to kill yourself DIT. I am sorry you came back to that PM. If you forward the PM to me I will speak to the person that sent it to you. You do not owe us anything. What I would wish for you is that you would work toward improving things in your life and find the reasons to continue on with life. You have not been cut off from support as you claim in your signature. It is true you lost the privilege of chat, but you still ahve access to those on the forum and PMs. There is plenty of support here if you go about asking for it in the right way. Take care of yourself. :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Dit,
    First of all you don't owe nobody anything. We are hear to support you if we can. Nothing but free will brings us together. You ask the questions and we will do our best to answer them.
    How about focusing on your self for a change. There must be something you can do to get you back in line. Try to calm yourself by positive self talk. Maybe try not to be so aggressive. Stop and listen to others. Good luck and work on what I wrote and see if it doesn't help...:chopper:...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.