can't get logged in

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mary, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mary

mary Guest

~violet~here tried everything to get logged in don't know why i was delogged if that is a word but i just can't get back in someone do this for me manually from your side please this is too frustrating for a person nto raised on computers

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is your account a new one that might not have been activated (sorry, that might sound like a stupid question)!

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

try clearing your cookies.

4. mary

mary Guest

call me stupid but i don't understand what cookies are will try to get my husband to help me later or son

5. WildCherry

Cookies are files that are left behind when you visit Web sites.

I don't know what browser you're using; if it's Internet Explorer, you can go into Tools, then Internet Options, and under the General tab, there should be a way for you to delete your cookies and temporary Internet files. If you need more specific help, let me know which browser and version of that browser you're using, and I can take you through it step-by-step.

6. mary

mary Guest

i think i will have to wait till my son comes this is too frustrating god i hate being stupid. Could be explorer my internet button says Mozilla Firefox but i will get a hold of my son he will fix things i hope thanks anyway guys. take care

7. WildCherry

You're not stupid. Chances are, Firefox is your browser then. Has your son helped you? If not, reply here, and I'll walk you through it step-by-step with Firefox.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have checked your profile and everything looks have. Have you tried changing anything since your name change. Sometimes if you try to change e-mail or something issues can arise. Try clearing cookies and cache first. We can walk you through that quite easily if your son doesn't get to it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.