Can't get out bed need help and advice pleaseeeeee

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by hgregory, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hgregory

hgregory New Member

Hi im new here this is my first post please ignore my awful puncuation spelling, grammer and rambling right now please. im not an idiot just too tired too care.. And i guess that sums up how im feeling just too exhausted and beat down to care any more a quick summary of some of things ive been through in the last years are... at 15 my mom told me she was lesbian left my dad, i was a meth addict and sent to boarding school at 16. at 19 i moved to miami and lost the love of my life even though he was cheating on me and abusive i want him back yes im that pathetic. then i didnt date for over a year got my shit together was is phenominal shape btw i was working as a stripper during this time (might be part of the reason im so fucked up) developed annorexia, met a guy finally opened my heart again and then he died in august ive gained 40 pounds since can no longer work in debt cant pay rent next month and have no job.. how do i fix this. oh and ive gone from anorexic to binge eater.i was on top of the world play mate hot makeing insane $ to not showering for days and i can only fit into one pair of dirty sweats ( yeahhh i know i sound shallow as all hell but again i dont care im just speaking the truth) i know this story sounds nuts but i swear this my pathetic life please help anyone
  2. alexman

alexman Banned Member

wow that seems ruff i have no good advice but im here if you need someone to talk too
  3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Hyregory,

Welcome to Suicide Forums :hug: I'm glad you are searching for help. It takes great courage to post on these boards and take the first step. Spelling, puntuation and grammer are not very important as long as people can understand your post, so don't worry about that. :)

It looks like you've gone through a awful lot in your past which must be very difficult to cope with. Could you get help from the government about your money problem?

I'm so sorry to hear you have turned to binge eating, this can affect your emotions a lot and cause your emotions to be every where.

How old are you know? Is it not possible to go to yourr local connexions store and see what jobs they can offer you? Do you get any form of couselling or therapy to support and help you?
    Lots of hope and blessings

Young Violet x
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have had a hard life i think you should call your doctor and get assessed okay to see if you have depression If so doctor can give you medication to help you get out of the rut you are in. Also can get you help for your eating disorder. Your self esteem has hit rock bottom and you need to start looking out for you okay. With therapy you can start looking at yourself differently and hopefully choose a different path one that will make you feel better. First step of course is to call a doctor and get assessed and get help hugs to you YOu deserve to be happy okay you deserve help to heal.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...your story sounds sad and you would be surprised how many ppl can relate...Eating disorders are the monsters that come out when we are on overload...sometimes, I have to force myself to eat because it seems this is one of the first systems to go in stress...I tell myself that I am too worthless to eat...have you spoken to anyone about this? This was very helpful to me...I learned how to speak to those voices and take more control...welcome again, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.