cant get over anger issues

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by constant, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. constant

constant Guest

i think i have began the end of this shit
    i hate myself and others
    im consumed by it
    I cant communicate or be understood in the real world or online
    im fucked

have a nice day
  2. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

Anger is simply a reaction to problems. To solve your anger, you need to address the issues that are causing the anger. It may not be simple, and it may even seem impossible, but there's always somewhere to start.

If it seems like too much, let us help you. Tell us about the problems, and we'll help you out.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have to agree with Overruled that you need to think about what is causeing you to be so angry and address each one..We are here for you to offer you support and what ever advice we might have..
  4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Why is anger an issue? Didn't this world make you angry? I say fuck therapists, they are paid to delude you from truth. Arent you just sick of holding in that anger and then grasping on a fucking impossible vision of a good life. There is no good, there is no happyness, there will always be sadness around every corner. We try to escape from this fact but it is true you can only feel good when youve felt bad. Do you realize how fucked that is. Oh dont you wish you could just stop those fucking chemicals in your head to think like this or that. Everytime you feel the littlest spark of joy, a fucking avalanche drops on you and all that remains is a fuck this world.

ohhh but we want to fit the fuck in dont we. never.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Constant,

Welcome to SF :)

Would you like to explain more?:unsure:
    I agree with what overrules said,You have to solve whats causing the anger.Have you tried getting professional help for this? :hug:
  6. constant

constant Guest

im very manic and weird right now
    so yeah

Im so triggered on all day today by everyone and everything
    im fucking angry because i want to kill myself so bad and that i am invisible and people treat me like shit
    im angry just at lots of things but I can only take my anger out on myself

and you know i cant write them all down in a little list so that people here
    can read them and comment on them and tell me im wrong or to try and stay alive for some obsequre not truthful reason
    angelos post was the most truthful no bullshit thanks

because anger just dont die
    no matter 'if I can get to the root of my anger '
    but i can die and thats what counts

so hopefully then thats when things will stop for me

it feels like the right time
    its the only thing right i can do for me
    years go past and things happen and my life just wastes away
    while others go on

I dont know how helpful posting this is because I feel like I dont want to be told no- I almost want to be supported in my descison to take my own life
    and I have googled searched and I have found my method of choice and plan to do it over the long miserable hoilday of easter
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  7. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

No, Angelos most was not the most truthful, he is simply being a triggering let down. That's what people do in these situations. The mind sees negative, they talk negative, those who think the same relate. It's not the truth, it's simply what you relate to.

Therapists, I will agree, are mostly composed of textbook swallowing assholes. That's the simple truth. Do not dismiss all of them though, as some of them learned what they did from experience.

Anyway, in the event that you refuse to calm down and talk, I will simply help you relate to what I'm saying ...

Life got you down? That's because it FUCKING SUCKS SOMETIMES. That is something we all have to deal with. Do you know what sucks more? When someone kills them self right beside you and shatters everything that you have, even if you believe you had nothing. That's right, I'll fucking guilt you.

I don't give a flying shit what you think about me, because I don't matter in this situation. What matters is that we pull you out of this fucking hole and get you better. "Oh, it won't get better!" you bitch and whine, but it will. We will make sure of that.

Anger doesn't die if you live by it. It will, however, die if you cut off the source and get rid of what you have however you can. I don't care how, it doesn't matter, just do it.

So here's a hint: instead of just listening to the first angry bitch that you can relate to, help us find a level we can talk with you on, so we can do something about your problems.

Understand a little better now, maybe? Let's talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.