can't get the letter written

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by beampje, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beampje

beampje Member

I've got everything prepared, but I can't get the f*cking letter written. I've got the method, the place and the time. I don't know what to do. Things are slipping. How can the letter ever be enough?!

2. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

Can't get the letter written.

Don't go through with it. I promise it will bring more pain, than relief. Too others, or even to you if it doesn't work. I know, I've thought it would work many times, and just didn't. No one really wants to die, we just don't want to live the life we are living at the present moment. What has gotten you so upset? I'm here if you need to talk. :)

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Re: Can't get the letter written.

Please don't go through with your suicide plan beam. Your loved ones will be forever heartbroken. Please don't give up. :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey, welcome. what's going on in your life? talk to us, tell us what's happening?
    I hope you're alright :(

5. youngter

youngter Member

(Righting the letter is the easy part), if your having a a tough time writing it, just think about how much harder it would be to actually go through with it, your not even close to ever being ready to do something like that, you don't want to do it your just confused right now; I'm only speaking from experience, one day a few years ago I sat down with a bottle of vodka 64 sleeping pills mixed some in my drink and took the rest 2 at a time 5 to 10 minutes apart, got caught spent some time at the hospital drinking liquid charcoal; you don't want to drink that, you don't even want to go there.....

6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Think about why the letter is hard to write. What feelings does it evoke? That might give you some clue to as what connections you have on this Earth that are important to you. And, no, a letter would never be enough. Spend time talking to those that you care about now and tell them what you want to tell them now, not in a letter.

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

the letter is easy why shouldnt i harm myself list yes i know i used to say another cockhole writing the same crap everyone does.But true do ya want to die prob not please stick with us the mongrel mob HAHAHAHAHA but reallly we all here cry scream yelll get it out trust me better here than worm food XXXXXX

8. beampje

beampje Member

Hey guys, sorry for not responding, but I was really out for a while. I've got these spells where I can't trust my mind and I sort of become unreachable and unsaveable. Up until now during these times there was always something holding me back to do the final thing. I hope everyone is right when they say that means I don't really want to go through with it, but I don't know, when sanity's gone, all good things in this world seem as well. I think I'm safe now, for a while at least. By the way, I did get that letter written, and I stick to it that it wasn't an easy thing to do, not because it was so emotional to me, but because I want it to reach its full potential in comforting whoever remains behind. I'm going to write it out and hand it to someone with the request of handing it to my parents in the eventuallity of something happening to me. I know I get these spells where I can't controll myself - at least not when it comes to that - it's like some sort of demon living inside me. The very least I can do is take responsibility and make sure the people around me aren't left with nothing, right? Thanks again for being there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.