cant go back in

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I really cant do this anymore. I think its my time to go. Theres just too much to deal with. Internally and externally im falling apart. My therapist cancelled for today. Now i have to wait till tues. He made me make a contract that i wouldnt do anything to myself but that i would call him. But if i do he will put me in the hospital. I cant do that again. What the hell can i do? I just cant do this. If he tries to send me back i will do something to myself.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Chris, Instead of calling your therapist maybe try calling or emailing the befrienders, a crisis line or talking to a close friend or family member about how you're feeling/struggling. That way you won't have to fear being put back into the psych ward. Sorry I can't really think of anything else right now x

3. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I just cant do it amymore. Walking around like nothing is wrong. I want to jusy emd it now. Call me selfish or whatever u want but ive been justexisting for way too long. I cant bear anymore. Im done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.