Cant go on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whytryanymore, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Ok so ive tried the local sucide hotlines and they have been disconnected and the national one is all automated and i cant stand that shit. so ive dcided that this is the only option i have, i just got done writing the final letter to all those who i leave behind and im about ready to take a lot <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - please do not post methods> i think that should do it, if not at least i tried and its not like i havent failed at everything up till now so one more thing cant hurt

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, here is the USA number for the samaritans (212) 673-3000. It's completely confidential.

You do have other options, its just hard to see them right now. Do you have a doctor you can talk to about this?

Also, please throw the pills away.

3. whytryanymore

Its too late for that now got the letter drawn up and the pills are down so im sorry to all whom i have hurt and lead astray

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's not too late. It really isn't. Call the number, talk to them about how you're feeling. If you don't feel any better after that, go to a doctor/hospital.

May I ask, are you on anti depressants at the moment?

5. whytryanymore

no im not on anti depressants cant afford them all the clinics here are not accepting new patients and if igo to the hospital all that will happen is ill get sent to intermountain hospital for a few days until they realize i cant pay then its out the door again. ive been there before ther is no point anymore, all i do is hurt everyone

6. whytryanymore

is it free cuz i cant cost my family any more money they dont have

7. whytryanymore

so i called the number and now feel even worse all they did was make me bring up all these painful memories and ask me how that affected me, thentell me they can imagine that those things would be hard on me. so that was my last hope and now its gone. im sorry to everyone on the forum especially those who tried to help me, but in the end i wasnt worth it:poo:. please anbody who reads this and feels the same DONT do the same thing i did today.:lost:

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're worth so much. Please come back and talk to us. You can drop me a PM if you feel like talking. :hug: Don't give up!

9. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: please talk with us. we're here to support you and help you through bad times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.