Can't go on at all..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Milo, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milo

Milo New Member

I just feel like I have nothing left to live for...
    i've tried my whole life to be happy and for some reason or another I can't ever be.
    My dad and mom were always filthy drunks, that the on;y good they ever did was send me to my grandparents to live, but when my grandfather (my father figure) passed away they started to try and make their lives better. I came back to live with them and things got a little better.. but just when I thought everything could get better my dad goes back to the way he was. Mentally absuing me daily. Then I turn 18, got a job, got engaged to the guy of my dreams.. until recently this guy starts acting just like my father.. i'm in a loop and I can't get out.. I love my parents and my fiance but I just can't deal anymore..
    I don't feel like typing out my whole life story so that's the jist of it..
  2. EisNayk

EisNayk Well-Known Member

have you tried talking to your husband and telling him how he makes you feel so low with his words and actions?
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

When something is broken, we fix it. Fix the breaks you are experiencing. You are over 18 so consider moving out on your own, with friends, or with roommates. As for the boyfriend, if he is treating you wrongly... find someone who will care about you. You are important - don't let other people make you less important than you are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.