cant go on like this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by zooeyg, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zooeyg

zooeyg New Member

hi all...Im new...suffer from depression for 15 years...my fiance of 7 years left me six months ago and i can NOT get past it...thought of her...good times...cruel things she said at the end...her with a new boyfriend...they play in my head from morning til night...I was doing somewhat better when i tried seeing new girls...but hat effect wears off quickly...now I havent eaten in 3 days...or slept much...Im losing control...cant control my thoughts...cant distract myself...cant get the thoughts to stop...cant go on like this...dont want to be alive...scared...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi zooeyg sorry you are suffering so Hope you talk to someone in real life ok Call your doc let know how you are feeling and get some help You are better off then without your ex ok you want someone that will care for you and not just be there Please get some help ok the grief you are feeling is a loss of a dream hun but you can make new dreams you can but get some help for your depression now hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Really hoping you'll reach out for help and support. :hug: Posting here is a huge step. You're not alone in what you're going through, there are others who understand and can relate. Please try to hold on and keep reaching out!

4. zooeyg

zooeyg New Member

thanks a lot...btw my exs screen name was totaleclipseofurhart...ugh...

5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

you said on chat you got some meds. really hope they work and soon

6. zooeyg

zooeyg New Member

thanks...ive been reading and some places say it takes weeks to work...webmd says it may work quickly...doc said a couple of days...i hope it works quickly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.