Can't go on much longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Deathly Strike, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Urgh, it really is doing my fucking head in.

I spent the last two days/nights in hospital due to a fucking overdose, and I fail. My mom and dad and most of my family know everything about me, my depression, my overdose, my suicidal thoughts, everything. And yet they accuse me of emotionally blackmailing them. I'm SO fucking sorry for walking out of an arguement in tears because I know it will trigger me. I'm SO fucking sorry I'm not as perfect as you thought I am. I'm SO fucking sorry I'm alive. Its driving me crazy and now - I just wanna take more pills and end it all.

2. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Can you explain to them that you're not doing that? And if not verbally, in a letter? If they're going to continue behaving that way towards you, it's just going to make it harder for you. So if they can't stop it, you may have to get away from them. Do you live with them?

3. no more pills antony, im here if u ever need me. you need to focus on getting you well again not on pleasing your family, sometimes families fail to understand properly, but people here understand how you feel and what your going through. Here for you anytime, Sarah

4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Antony, parents are adults but that doesn't mean they are perfect nor that they know all. I am a parent and admit being often ignorant when it comes to my children's issues yet do make a step in their direction and wait for them half way.

If i was you, i'd take Soul's adivice and write a letter to your parents. Tell them how you feel, explain all that need to be explained and tell them that you hardly find the strenght to go on as you feel and that is the only motive for which you have attempted and that alone you can make it.

If you do tell them how you feel and that you need them (comprehension, someone to lean onto, someone you can feel is there with and for you) as you wont be able to move forward, I am quite certain that the impact of asking their help will touch the right spot in them to make them react positively towards you and will do what is needed to help you better yourself and your life. Give them a chanc hun.. they aren't bad people, they just dont understand and forgot how hard at a certain point of their lives they also had to face similar inner issues; a certain fragility of teen facing adult matters such as love, peer things etc.... which is not something of children but accurate and felt deeper and stronger at a certain age. In the meantime lean on your friends here.

All will work out in the end hunny, just find in yourself the strenght to be patient just a while longer. I know it is hard at times but it is worth hanging in there.

bless you
    be well and stay safe

granny :hug:

5. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I really can't go on much longer. I've come to the conclusion that nobody would actually miss me if I was gone so why not just get it over and done with? It would be the best for everyone, after all, because we all get what we want.

6. nobody would miss you? i disagree. you have alot of close friends and more, and i for one would certainly miss you hun. dont forget that you are loved by many . hope you manage to stay very safe, sarah x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.