can't go on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

it's over

I can't go on like this. It's over for me. I don't have any future prospect or any prospect at all. It's just over. I'm done.

:cry: I can't take all of this anymore :cry:

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Its not over. Remember what we spoke about, remember the steps you can take? Just take one small step, one foot at a time, and things wont seem so insurmountable. You can do it...I have nothing but 100% faith in you, that you can get pass this.

bipolarkitty

I can't go on like this. It's over for me. I don't have any future prospect or any prospect at all. It's just over. I'm done.

:cry: I can't take all of this anymore :cry:
I know it feels that way now. But it's not over for you. You can always take steps to change and make your life different. MJ is right. Take it one step at a time. I have faith in you too. I know you can do this.

Try to keep in mind that these feelings will change. That's the only thing in life that's a certainty. Feelings change. Try to make it safe for yourself while you're waiting for it to ease up.

I'm so sorry that you're hurting so bad right now. :hug: I'm here for you if you ever want to talk.

kath

You can do this.Sorry your feeling so bad and i know my reply might not help but please just feel free to contact me anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00