Can't go on...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I have tried my hardest to try and hold on but i just cant take it anymore.. i want to die so badly.. It would be so easy to just run away from everything and i dont care if you think im "weak" or a "coward" for wanting to give up. I just can't go on... i have no one to help me through this except people from SF but i really need someone here with me not just on the internet. I wish i was brave enough to kill myself...

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

John, I know you need someone to be there for you. Your family is going through the same thing too and so they are probably just trying to keep it together like you. Have you really sat down and tried to talk (not fight) with your family about how you are feeling? Try to stay safe John...I know you are hurting, but you can make it through, I believe it. :hug:

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

John...
    :hug:
    I know you're hurting right now, I know you're in pain, I know.
    I know you feel like there's no other option, but there is.
    I know that nothing I can say can make the pain go away fully, but I can try. I'm here for you if you need to talk or anything.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

John. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I am useless at words right now, but I hope thesse hugs help a small bit :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.