cant go on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lilella44, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

i am so incredibly depressed.
    i'm considering ending it tonight.
    i want to do it now, but part of me doesnt want to, coz i dont really want to die. i just want the pain to end sooooo bad. it doesnt help that i have an ex bf extremely suicidal atm, because of all the nasty things i've said to him.
    i've never been so angry in my life. he's hurt me so much, worn me down over the past like, 5 months with his depression and laying it all on me when i was trying to get better. his parents are f*ckheads coz they dont do anything about it and leave it all on me.
    god i'm only fifteen.
    i'm so tired of it being like this. i cant stop cutting. i've been crying so hard every night and wake up with huge swollen eyes. i havent felt this bad in months, trying to get better but he's pulling me down so far. he doesnt care anymore, doesnt love me, regardless of what he tries to tell me. i just know he doesnt, he puts everything else before me, i just dont matter anymore.
    sorry i'm going on a bit.
    i'm so sad. had two overdoses last year, both had something to do with him sort of, and his parents. i just want help.
    seeing a therapist once a week who is helping, but i've got so much built up anger from over the years at my parents, at myself...itll take so long to get better.
    i dont know what to do.
  2. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Keep holding on and fighting the depression, you are only young and have your whole life ahead of you, it will get better for you in the future as you get older and things change for you.

Take care
  3. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

Don't let your life slip away from you because of this guy, he sounds like a jerk, don't let him affect you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.