Cant go on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by pachrissy, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

Im so depressed. Ive never been this far down in the abyss. I dont see any lights. I feel im at the end of the road. I cant sleep, cant eat, im on edge. I cant live like this. Everyday is torment. I only see one way out. I cant take it anymore.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello pachrissy,
    I have been there! Before I started therapy i was at rock bottom for twelve years. Couldn't hardly get out of bed, never left my bedroom, never spoke to anyone including my sister who I live with, no motivation, would just lie there staring at the ceiling fan going round and round.
    When I started therapy she said I had lost my way. I didn't care about anything and that I had given up on life.It took the first year to get me to start talking to her. Now I get out of my room a little more, I try and go places. Alot of the time I can't get myself to go in and I start panicking. I will leave and always come back later when I calmed down. She said that is very importatnt because if you don't go back you give in to the negative thought.
    I still panick when I have to go see my shrink because I have to interact with different people. I have had a slip for bloodwork for about six months. I can't bring myself to sitting in the waiting room with other people staring at me. I will just get up and leave. So you see your not alone in this. It takes alot of work to get yourself motivated enough to crawl out of that hole and get out into the light. I truly hope you make it and you might try therapy it helps me!! Take Care!!~Joseph~
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Pachrissy,

I know that feeling only too well. Have you seen a doctor about your depression? I went through a rough patch where I couldn't eat or sleep too, anti-depressants have helped me a lot. It's important you seek outside help.

If you need to talk feel free to PM me :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.