Can't go on...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Roo Roo, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roo Roo

Roo Roo Active Member

Its too much, I have lied and lied so smoothly to everyone I love in my life about everything, right to their faces.

I can't stand myself any longer, I am to much of a coward to admit it to them and they WILL find out tomorrow. I promised them things I can't deliver, my house of cards is crumbling.

I will just drive my car fast into a tree going 90 on a country road and it will all be over...

I'm sorry, thank you everyone for your support but I would need a miracle to save my from this shit...
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Andrew and welcome to the forums.

Everybody makes mistakes. I'd advise you to just tell them the truth. Tell them you're sorry and try and move on,learn from it.

Look at it from their side.. I'm sure they'd rather you tell the truth and to find you dead. :sad:

I hope you will do the right thing. :hug:
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey ..
    as irishdoll said we all make mistakes .. try not 2 be 2 hard on urself .. im sure i have said this b4 - but the truth is if u crash ur car like this .. u will most probably not die.. and u will be left with either a deformity or injury that will make u need a wheelchair .. or even paralysed .. u could also really hurt some1 else ..
    have u tried going 2 the doctors.. or talking 2 a therapist about how ur feeling?
    do u have familly or prehaps a friend u can talk 2 ?
    u could call a crisis line .. or the samaritains - or email them ..
    u could dial 999 and tell them what ur planning 2 do .. or u could go to the hospital urself..

i know its very difficult .. but u DO have options right now .. u can seek help..
    i really hope u do and get through this ..
    carry on posting on the forum if u feel up 2 it .. or u can pm me if u like .. please stay safe..
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

You made this thread yesterday... how did today go?
    If you straighten everything out with them maybe they'll forgive you. Love is very forgiving. Hope you're still around... :hug:
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hi Andrew how're things? Like already been said everyone makes mistakes and hopefully if they find out they'll forgive you. Sometimes we can think too much into things and with fear combined we often think a result of something is going to be terrible when in reality, when it happens, the result isn't half bad as we first thought. I don't know what you've been lying about, if you think it'll make you feel better to share here then please do, but also think about telling your family first hand - they'd rather hear it from you than anyone else and they may be grateful for it. Take care of yourself. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.