cant go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wildwolf, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildwolf

wildwolf Member

latly i just feel like iam drowning so many people expect so much from me and i cant handle it . everything is proving to be a uphill struggle even doing simple things like getting up in mornings
    :unsure:
    today i just managed to eat small things but even though i didnt want anything it was the only way to keep my family happy and satisfied

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

what's wrong.

3. wildwolf

wildwolf Member

it just feels like i have a weight pressing down on me everyday
    and my wok mates just say oh it will pass or dont be so silly
    but they dont understand yesterday i had an fight with my mom cause she didnt like the way i was acting or way i was dressed for the day !! i tried telling her its what i feel comfortable in but it was not good enough for her to see her soon look like a slob in track suit bottoms and t shirt its like i have to keep up a pretense around everyone

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

tbh that sounds like a common everyday argument but if it adds up it can get annoying. Parents like sculpturing their ofspring in the way that they like, she shouldn't have to now because you're at an age where you can think for yourself for the most part. She's taking it way too far, you should have a chat with her.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Pressures can add up so when the little ones come up it feels like the straw that just breaks the camels back so to speak. You are old enough to just tell ma that you are your own person and to please respect that you can make choice of how to dress yourself. I hope you can keep posting here vent it out a bit here so the pressures don't add up okay take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.