Can't go on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by yorkie bar, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Oh god, I just can't do this anymore. I can no longer live with myself. I've got to do it now. I just can't go on.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Yorkie what is going on? I was just getting ready to sign off and I see this thread. You seem to have been do so great ...did you hit one of those lovely lows that just takes the wind out of your sails?

I know if feels like you can't possible do it any longer but do hang in there as the answer may just be right around the corner and you will miss it if you check out ...hell you made it this far so I know your a tough and feisty woman.

Besides we have not had a chance to meet in person for a Coors and a trip to the slopes where you give me a personal skiing lesson....there is still so much to do and see.

Please let me know what I can do for you as you know you mean the world to me and I cherish our friendship do weil be bad as hell at you if you bail out on life.

Please write back and let me/us know how you are doing. And remember just as the happiness/ highs don't last neither do the lows...hang in there and know you are not alone...we care about you and want you to stick around.

Love and hugs Bambi

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You can go on, based on your pm's...please write! :console: :hug:

Mike

4. yorkie bar

I hit one of those, got to do it before wednesday, moments. I'm still in a right state now,

Thankyou both for caring

love and hugs yorkie xx

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can just keep posting here keep talking to people who care and understand okay. I hope the wave of pain has gone now stay strong okay

6. yorkie bar

Thanlks violet. I'm still, well you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.