cant hack it.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Takotsubo, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

how am i going to zip out? where am i going to zip out ? when am i going to zip out ? am i even able to zip out ?where will i zip out to ? .... i dont know how i will zip outta here may be i will get a passport and just leave to somewhere. i dont have much money so i dont know if i can make it far to where i want to go. where will i go? the one place i've always wanted to go but even if i go there i dont know if i can make it far in life as i most likely wont have any money left over to start a lifestyle . when am i going to zip out ? well i wanna zip out know but the requirements to do so are not met . i wish i could chill with people on this forum IRL even may be if i zip outta here someone here will welcome me into their place and yeah we can chill and support each other.

so yeah . i can't hack it anymore , i've tried to make shit better but as usual my life doesn't let me . always something in my life that goes wrong . i really fucked up on this one girl who used to be my friend . i just had to fuck up and scare her off , FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS SHIT ! WHY DOESN'T EVERYTHING JUST BE NORMAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ? i fucking hate myself , i would even beat my own self and betray and take advantage of myself if i had a clone . its like the old days again , no friends , i have little money , and really fucking depressed . everyone is partying at the one girls house that i fucked up on having a good time im just here lonely me because i had to scare her off with my shit and yeah now she's with this one dude i really fucking hate , i cant talk to her nor hang out her because this fucking asshole will always be there. i really want to just zip outta here and just start a new .

just quibbling here.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, sometimes really bad things happen and it's hard to deal with, but there are good things in life and there will be good things in your future. You will meet people who will support you no matter what and it's best not to worry about those who are quick to judge or who don't care at all.

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Christy is right don't beat yourself over about the things that happened. Because trust me they do happen and there's no way we can control them... I'm sure you'll find people who will support you through the thick and thin. We'll support you here because were always friendly and care about people. Don't worry about those people who are way to quick to judge... Because I find there's lots of judgmental people out there who don't give a crud about us. Also look forward towards the future because who knows you might have some good or better things happen in your life.

Trevor,

4. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

rant # 2

fucking shit i really hate the people around me i am really this fucking close to just offing myself . stupid fucking people around me keep bugging the shit out of me and just fuck! one . my dad keeps telling me when the hell am i going to start college but how the fuck can i when HE keeps taking all my money for his stupid medical bills and other debt bills when he can't fucking pay it himself . you guys are thinking oh well maybe he's having a hard time well yeah because he's a useless piece of shit that brought me into this world when he has already few too many kids then he can afford to have. plus dumbass doesn't know how to manage his money buying shit for himself and other useless crap when her cant even afford to pay it off . fucking asshole .

well its getting closer and closer to valentines day and i have no one as usual , the girl i love is still with her BF whom i hate . also my friend betrays me by hanging out with this dude . so i have no friends , no lady , no money nothing.

fucking brother keeps fucking nagging and just pisses me off , im fucking so depressed and irate i just wanna go on a fucking rampage and kill everyone ! shit hasn't gotten better fuking hell! fuck this shit !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012