Can't hand the pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aimeelaurend, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aimeelaurend

aimeelaurend New Member

My name is Aimee and I've had depression for 10 years, which for the most part has been in control. A few weeks ago I went into relapse and am in the depths of a depressive episode. This about my fourth relapse and I just don't feel like I can handle it anymore. I feel so isolated and alone. I just want out of this pain and keep thinking how much easier it would be to just feel no pain anymore. I keep thinking of how easy it would be to hang myself.
  2. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member say you have had depression before and relapsed. You got better those other times, so allow yourself time to get better again. Did you have help before? Do you have a doc or therapist? Please give yourself time and seek out help. I am not a great one to give help right now, but I know that others are. Listen to them........they can help you find your way back again.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are NOT alone ok look around reach out to family to doctor here we care . Keep reaching out until you get the support youdeserve hun you do not have to fight the depression alone hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.