can't handle everything

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ava321, Apr 6, 2014.

1. ava321

ava321 Active Member

I have an insane huge portfolio I'm trying to write for school (getting my bachelor's in may). And I'm an Intern working 40+ hours a week for free. And I'm trying to find time to job hunt. And I don't have time for anything. There is just not enough time, ever. Every time I sit down to write yet another paper I just start sobbing and sobbing and hysterically having a hardcore breakdown. I can't handle all of this stress anymore. It never gets easier. I'm so sick to death of writing paper and reflections and a paper about the reflection and so on.. I'm so miserable. I literally sit on my floor crying and arguing out loud to myself. I just want to keep screaming and crying until it just destroys me completely. I don't even want to graduate. I just want this crap to be over NOW. I can't manage this stress. Help.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi ava321 sorry everything seems so overwhelming right now bet so many students feel this way I do hope you can talk to a councilor at your school
    let them know how u are feeling

Just focus on what is in front of you ok no more just do one thing and then concentrate on next one prioritize doing most impt paper first

If you can ask for an extension but talk to someone ok do not let your year go Get supports so you can succeed hun ask for extra help if you can ask for extra help hugs