cant handle it anymore..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by deadtoeveryone, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadtoeveryone

deadtoeveryone Active Member

i m done.. thanks for the help some of you have tried to provide, but i just cant take it anymore.. thats it

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hug: please hang in there. ive said the same words here myself, but im somehow still here :console:

3. deadtoeveryone

i ve got everythin planned out.. i m done with this sh**.. no one cares anyway

4. ASolitaryBlue

ive had everything planned out too.
    have it planned.
    ready to go.

doesnt mean you have to use it or do it right now.
    honest.

i care.
    :hug:

5. deadtoeveryone

liz i..just cant do it anymore.. i am at my breaking point..im not strong enough to resist the urge.. you are.. you re strong..im weak and pathetic and i dont deserve to be here.. i appreciate your concerns, but i ve got no one...there is no point for me to stay

6. ASolitaryBlue

ha. im strong.
    i am anything but strong, hon.
    i went out with my method this past weekend,
    wouldve been gone in 5 minutes,
    if someone from here hadnt texted me
    and ended up calling me until i had stopped and gotten rid of it for the time.

honest, theres no point for me to stay either, as far as i can see.
    but im still here,
    and im asking that you stay here too.

we all deserve to be here,
    even though i dont believe i deserve to be here most of the time too.

**hugs**
    come back, dont leave this world behind quite yet

7. 8125

8125 Well-Known Member

i've no idea why i'm still here either, i've nothing really to live for. guess it's the thought of the people i would hurt if i went.
    i wish you would stay and talk. please give us a chance, you've only been here a few days. please don't give up :hug:

8. deadtoeveryone

im sorry.. im still here, wasnt successful.

i d love to say that i feel better now.. but i dont. i am sure you all are wonderful people and you are better people than you think.. you ve been very caring and helpful to me, a complete stranger. i mean that has to count for something..

9. DarkFantasy

DarkFantasy Well-Known Member

I love you man!
    God I wish I could do it myself. Just get out of here. Leave. No one wants me, I can't go out in public because I'm so afraid. I'm pathetic too.
    But you have to stay so I don't feel so alone. At least knowing you're still alive puts me in good company.

10. deadtoeveryone

you want to talk about it? send me a PM if you do.. so we can chat.. you arent pathetic.. why are you afraid?

i ll try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.