cant handle it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheKakun, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKakun

TheKakun New Member

hi my name is Anton, i am 22 old virgin with social problems,no friends and family problems. Some weeks back i found some kind of friends from my work, there was a girl who i really liked and i was think she liked me, for the first time in my life i invited her for a date too play game of pool and it was really fun, then we with other guy from work was going too the beach for the first like in 3 years in my life and it was funn. On the next day we want to meet there again for a swimm but... there where going without me and with others friends and did say nothing about it too me.... on the next day she said that me and her will have nothing... and now she dont really want talk too me. Really i fucking done i fucking trying hard too find friends but in the end others liked people who smoke drink and do drugs.... And nobody want a shy friend... now i am here for some kind of help PS sorry for fucking grammar becuz i an not English
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome -have approved your post and an admin will approve your account soon. You will meet many here with social problems(myself included). I totally get the part about people not wanting shy friends. Working on confidence and self esteem will help perhaps with the help of a therapist? And don't worry your english is perfect :)
  3. TheKakun

TheKakun New Member

i dont have money for therapist...
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ok, talking here might help :) There's so many people here with social anxiety. Oh and by the way if that girl was behaving that way, it's her that doesn't deserve you not the other way around, we also have a chat room here which might help :)
  5. Pizza

Pizza Member

Mate, the way you speak about yourself, it sounds like you blame yourself for being shy and virgin. Don't do that, there's no shame or blame for being like that.

When I was younger I felt really insecure and lonely, tried being cool and hung out with the other cool people, but it's nothing. I prefer honest people, shy or non shy, people who are brave enough to be themselves.

I am not shy myself, reason you probably do not have many friends, shy people like shy people, but they do not really find each other since they're too shy to meet each other.

Who wants a shy friend? Me, as long he's/she's honest and him/herself. It's all that matters to me, shy people are nice since they do not attract all kind of bullshit like police or fights. I'm tired of that stuf. You need to find friends who respect you for who you are, and who want to support you. Do not go where you're accepted, go to where you're loved. I'm sure you will find the right friends given enough time. Same for girls and love.

If you need any social advice, support, or just a friend hit me up with a message ~ I'm there for you and won't judge you on anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.