cant handle it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by troubledprincess, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

it got to the point where i wont even go out to bingo with my mum now nothing normally stops me going to bingo on a thursday but it has come to it im in so much pain with me back i just can handle
    it i broke down crying on the bus today i sit here with my painkillers and think that if i do it no more pain
    i dont think i will go back to college coz i cant sit for more that 10 mins all i do is lay in bed im not eatting coz its to painful to stand and cook i have to sit having a shower i just think of ending this pain once and for all

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You have back ache Sarah?
    I recommend a sports injury therapist, I saw one yesterday for my back and it was very helpful.

Please try it at least,so much better than the other way.

3. troubledprincess

i had to go to a&e last wednesday they did x-rays and said i had 5 slipped vertabra then i had the back surgon phone me to day saying i have a crack on my spine

4. windlepoons

My goodness. What is the way forward?

5. Null

Null Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Sarah for what your going through. I hope they are able to get your back issues worked out. I have never lived with that kind of pain but I know it must not be easy. I hope things get better soon.

6. troubledprincess

MRI scan CT scan surgery and a back brace

7. windlepoons

That sounds hard to deal Sarah but afterwards the pain will stop. You have a target, after which things should be a lot better.

8. troubledprincess

i really hope so coz i cant keep feeling like this all the time

9. windlepoons

No you cannot but remember it's for a limited time.
    How are your thoughts?

10. troubledprincess

to tell the truth at the moment i really wanna die

11. windlepoons

Please do not. You have already overcome so much.

12. troubledprincess

i feel like i have lost all that i feel is that i dont wanna be here anymore i even wrote a not today for when they find me i keep crying all the time what has happened to me i was doing so well i have happy with my life but thats all gone now

13. windlepoons

What painkillers are you on Sarah? Do they have any side effects?

14. troubledprincess

parcetamole codiene and tramodol codiene and tramodol make me alittle sleepy but thats about it

15. windlepoons

According to the links below, Tramadol side effects can include feeling nervous or anxious. But Codeine's include confusion, agitation, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior; and feelings of extreme happiness or sadness.

Did your current thoughts coincide with starting to take these drugs?
    You are bound to be upset by the awful problem you are having, these could be making it much worse.

http://www.drugs.com/tramadol.html
    http://www.drugs.com/codeine.html

16. troubledprincess

pretty much when i started the tramodol

17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sarah if they want to do surgery go for it... I had a herniated disc and since surgeryI have been pain free every since.. They told me I would have to come back in and have a plate put in but I haven't needed too.. If they put a plate in your back it should seperate your discs so they aren't pressing on the next one.. I wish you the best..

18. windlepoons

Sarah I recommend you go see your GP and tell them about your feelings, it sounds like you are having a strong side effect. There may be other options, or maybe a different dosage might be right for you.

Stranger1's experience would seem to indicate the surgery will really help.

19. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I can understand why you feel the way you do given your bad back. I have had an aching back for ten years that doesn't even allow me to sit down without feeling like somebody is sticking me with an ice pick. But it is nothing on the scale with which you are faced. So, I couldn't imagine your pain and what you go through....All I will say is that I hope you find some relief from your back soon. By the way, your signature absolutely sums up my life!

20. troubledprincess

i have doctors at 5pm in like 50 mins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.