Can't handle these thoughts

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by X-FallenSolitude-X, Aug 19, 2016.

1. X-FallenSolitude-X

X-FallenSolitude-X Well-Known Member

Need some help please I can not handle these intense thoughts. they just won't go away to overdose. I have contact with my child tommorow and I've stuff I can't mess up next week. I've got it in my head just one last overdose I miss the feeling but then I remember how I felt the other day when I was at ucc getting treatment for my self harm. I can't handle this anymore please make it stop someone.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you in the UK/Ireland? If so I think ringing the samaritans would be a good idea. They won't judge you and will let you talk as much as you need to let all these thoughts out. I'd love to wave a magic wand for you and it be all better but the truth is you have to put in the hard work. It IS hard but you can do it with the help of professionals. ((hugs))

brknsilence likes this.
  3. X-FallenSolitude-X

5 years is way to long to be dealing with all this. I text the sams the other night .

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

In terms of mental health, 5 yrs is not a long time. I have suffered anxiety for a lot longer than that without knowing it admittedly. But Petal is right, to get on the road to recovery, you need to put in the time and effort, it wont just happen.

You are going to see your bairn tomorrow, thats something to look forward to isn't it? You wont be seeing anyone if you put yourself in hospital.

Just one last overdose, I miss the feeling? I am not understanding that part. And please be careful, mentioning methods here is against the rules. I know, its a suicide forum, but its a PRO LIFE forum, the name is there for a reason. Is there anyone who can be with you tonight to help you get through? Somewhere you can go, just for tonight? Anyone you can talk to?

Petal likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Did talking to the sams help? maybe ring them on 116213 (free number) to hear a voice on the other end of the line. Nothing good comes easy. Hard work and professional help is what you need. Please do not mention methods, we are strictly pro life. I want you to get help, I barely know you and I care about you! We wouldn't be here supporting you through this if we did not care. I hope things pick up soon.

6. X-FallenSolitude-X

"Sometimes I forget your a mum" thanks my sister has really upset me all my insecurity are out

I live on my own with my pets

7. SinisterKid

Looks like you are stuck talking to us then! It could be worse, I could be a mackem!

I know you are by yourself, but is there no one who can stay with you tonight? Its 1o times worse when you are alone, unless you are very good with coping techniques, which I am not, not yet anyway.

8. X-FallenSolitude-X

Have no friends near my only one is in the hospital I have my pets though they can't always help me.

I'm so worked up about what to do with my child tommorow as sore arm and if it rains I don't have a plan B and what the hell to wear incase I knock the he place I self harmed and it bleeds .

9. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi X-Fallen, I am Mox

I hate to hear that you are having such a rough time today. What would be the best way for us to help you? Would maybe going into the private chat room and chatting with someone help? I know you are going through a lot. What do you want us to do that can help you the most?

Feel free to IM me if you feel that chatting would help you.

Take Care

10. SinisterKid

How long have you got? That will dictate a lot of your options. The bairn just wants to spend time with you, what you actually do wont matter as much as just having your attention. The forecast is not good for tomorrow, so take it that it will probably rain at some point.

Now you have to calm down and think what you can do given the time and weather constraints. Also you will have to think about how much money you have spare as well. So, any ideas?

11. X-FallenSolitude-X

The only thing I can think of is bowling and then pizza as my dad will pay most the cost but he's been usless and I'm not sure how my sons dad will react but I can not go to soft play will be to busy and to risky with my arm X

12. SinisterKid

Sounds good, especially like the pizza part! Can you bowl with your arm? How about the pictures if you cant bowl? The BFG is a great film for kids, although not sure how old yours is. My 8 yr old loved it and I know of some younger kids, 5-6 yr olds who enjoyed it as well. So that could be a option if you cant bowl.

13. X-FallenSolitude-X

He's 3 and I'm so excited it's my right arm I've hurt but I bowl with my left so should be okay I'm seeing him at midday so will proabbly be with him till about 4ish yippee ! I've had no presents today I did recover a parcel Thursday and a card yesterday. I choose my outfit carefully I'm so excited X

14. SinisterKid

Go and have a great time and hopefully you can tell us all about it at some point. I hope it all goes well and you both have a most enjoyable day.

X-FallenSolitude-X likes this.
  15. X-FallenSolitude-X

Anyone here please

16. SinisterKid

Sorry, here now, whats up, I hope you had a good day.

17. X-FallenSolitude-X

My heads so emotional we had fun bowling though he was Mia behaving then we went for pizza .

Some stuff happened that has upset me and concern me and confuse me but I can't say to much☹️

I'm home alone now and I've been crying

18. SinisterKid

If you prefer to talk in private, you know you can do. I am sorry things didn't quite go as planned, but at least you saw him, spent some time with him and no one can take those memories away from you.

19. X-FallenSolitude-X

I'm crying so much right now I'm so confused going to send you something private X