Can't hang on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tati, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tati

Tati New Member

I honestly am ready to disappear. I have nowhere to turn. Nobody to talk to. The people that claim they love me are either far too self absorbed or busy to realize that I am falling apart. So as of right now I am ready to let go. I'm tired of crying every single day and sleeping my life away. I'm tired of trying to get my lovers attention only for him to turn me away because he's busy with classes and focusing on "life and the future" as he calls it. And he would like me to trust him and trust in that. But where do I actually fit in? What if I don't make it and he'll never know. I already self harmed a few days ago. I just don't feel okay anymore. Everyday is terrible, never any good comes out of any of it. To make things worse, my mom tells me that she wishes she had a normal child.

some_random_name likes this.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi there Tati, and welcome to the forum.

I am so sorry to hear how you feel. *hugs*

Have you told the people who love you how you feel? As nice as it would be you can't always tell by looking at someone what is going on, sometimes they might see hints but they will dismiss it... and that is certainly not because of a lack of care...

Are you getting any professional help to deal with all of this?

some_random_name likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome @Tati
    Does your school have a counselor or someone else that you can speak to?
    Take care and feel free to message me if you want to talk.

some_random_name and Freya like this.
  4. Tati

Tati New Member

I am not in school. I'm graduated already.

5. Tati

Tati New Member

So why else would they dismiss it if it's not because they don't care ? & No, not as of yet.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry your mom said that to you, she was wrong and shouldn't have. Are you an only child? You are important, you deserve to get out there and get yourself help. You need help for your suicidal thoughts and SH issues, don't let those demons win. I hope you begin to feel better soon.

7. ThePhantomLady

Sorry I didn't express myself as clearly as I meant to hun (it's not all fun typing with a sprained wrist) what I meant was that it's an unconscious act. They don't do it on purpose. Often the more someone cares the less they see.

And the trick of a depressed brain is that it loves to tell us lies like 'noone cares'.

I think you should try to talk to the school counselor as a start, tell them how you feel and get some help.

You deserve to feel better than this hun, and that starts with you reaching out. *hugs*

fosty likes this.
  8. Tati

Tati New Member

I don't go to school anymore. I graduated !

9. ThePhantomLady

Oh, sorry hun! Congratulations on graduation.

Then I advice you to see your doctor instead. You deserve the help hun.

10. luna (tøp)

luna (tøp) New Member

look at my profile picture. tell me you don't see pain in those eyes. We all have pain. It's just whether or not we choose to let it take our lives

You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right? Fight it. Take the pain, ignite it. Tie a noose around your mind, loose enough to breathe fine and tie to a tree, tell it 'you belong to me, this ain't a noose, this is a leash, i have news for you, you must obey me.'

Don't let blurryface win.

If you don't know either of those references, look up twenty one pilots. The quote is from Holding on to You, and listen to the whole blurryface album.

I don't know you, but I love you.

Turn away from your blurryface, turn towards me. I love you.

11. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

This is very true. One thing I've learned about my mind is when it's trying to convince me negative things are true I know that it's lying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.