cant hang on much longer

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by chrism67, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

i havent cut since thurs. the cuts from then are still open and bleeding. but it doesnt stop me from wanting to do it again. thats all i think of. and this time maybe
    this time going deeper. i dont want to be here anymore. im depressed, racing thoughts(i cant even do my schoolwork), crying, irritable, angry, and suicidal thoughts. I need to get ready to move and have 4 kids to get ready. im a single mom with no family. i dont want my kids to go to foster care. im trying to hold it together for them but everyday is getting harder. i dont know how much longer i can hold it together. i have only my therapist to talk to but i dont want him to put me in either. i dont know what to do. oh they are also changing my meds, i hope it will make a difference but it is going to take another three weeks. help

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad you have not cut...you can be proud...are there any other services available to you? Respite care? something which will allow you to have your own time...also so glad they are changing your meds...please keep in touch with your pdoc and let him/her know how effective the new meds are...and keep posting...having a voice allows one to find other ways to release some of the pain in a way SH allowed you to

3. letty

letty Banned Member

Your hands must be full, with 4 kids, and its only you. I am sorry that you are alone with no one to help you. hang in there. keep sharing and get it all out.

4. chrism67

One more thing on my plate. The constable was at my door with a bench warremt for my arrest because i didnt finish paying my garbage bill. He wanted to
    arrest me. But i got him to come back on monday but i dont know how im gonna pay it. I guess going to jail is like the hospital i guess they will keep me
    Safe. Because right now its very questionable.one more thing my husband left me with.

5. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

Can't hang on any longer. Too many bills to pay, got the anniversary of my husband's death coming up, feel like the world is crashing down around me. I am dealing with a dying dog that I can't afford to put down, I've been sick for a month and can't afford antibiotics, the world can just go away. I got dumped by family and friends because I am a survivor of cancer and my husband killed himself. I have nowhere to turn and nobody to turn to.

6. chrism67

I give up cutting just isnt working anymore. No matter how much, deep, or serious. Im gonna just end it and then nobody will havw to deal with me anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.