can't help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

thinking about ending it tonight, using a method where there's no turning back...i have no prospects, my country is falling apart, i have no job, no moivation, i live with my parents and argue with them everyday. I can't cry.
    I dunno why I'm even posting here. But I am anyway.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Elizabeth :sad:

Why today? Did something happen? :hug:

Talk to us hun, we are here for you xx
  3. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. I am in a pretty much same situation right now which makes me really desperate. What country are you from if you dont mind asking, i bet it can't be worse than country i live in myself? Well, if you wanna talk send me pm anytime. Stay strong:hug:
  4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I'm from Ireland...
    I have no idea what to say. Just like screaming...nothing happened really...just my whole life ugfnvruesujceadsmnxk3ejcjxswazmkMXJCEDJ4XMIC9483PCFUCKfuckfuck imivjercdmjidxijfmewvnrv
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: :arms: :hug:

You're not alone. :handinhand:
  6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Elizabeth, please stay safe. I've been offline for a while so I don't know if something has happened but whatever it is you can get through it. Pm me if you need to chat.
  8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i'm not much help as i'm in the same position wanting to end it BUT elizabeth

why are you thinking of going on JSA (especially in the current economic situation) when you could just apply for incapacity benefit? with your MH problems nobody should be forcing you to work and if your family is getting on your case about that you need to get away from them. are you in touch with a social worker who could get you some accommodation as your family could be said to be detrimental to your mental health?

i'll be online all night please get in touch, or i will PM you if i don't hear from you. i do not want to see you not here anymore dead or as much pain as i hear you're in, although today has been a very hard/tough day for me and i will be spewing/writing a lot, you're one my good friends here and i will miss you loads.:hug:

you don't need a job.

you just need to look after yourself first and foremost and your house sounds like hell.
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

scream if you need to scream love :hug:
    I'm always here :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.