can't help thinking i don't belong here i'm not supposed to be alive

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Oblivionguaze, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can't help thinking i don't belong here i'm not supposed to be alive

2. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I don't have anything helpful to say because I feel the same way right now.

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi to you both :)........ hey, if anyone doesn't deserve to be alive, it is me....... and yet, here I am, having got through it and with hope in my heart........that I know is there for others as well. I was hopeless and suicidal and in despair because life just didn't make sense any more to me 15 years ago - I couldn't do it. I couldn't get myself in the place where I needed to be, or my mind and my thoughts needed to be. But I'd like to shout it from the rooftops that, hope can return back to you. Things can change very much for the better..... not just wishful thinking, but real hope.

Which proves, and I know, that EVERYONE who is alive totally is supposed to be alive - we all deserve to be alive, and to be given another chance, more chances, for things to start improving.

I wish I believed in magic wands, I certainly would have liked one back then........ I cannot wave a magic wand for anyone either...... All I can do is to say that there is a way for all the burdens that you are carrying to be made some sort of sense of, and be alleviated.

My PM box is always open huns :) God bless and fill you with new hope :)

4. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Hey Oblivion,

here's the weird thing: once you're born, it's like you belong here. If people are making you FEEL like you don't belong, that's a lot of BS and that's THEIR problem. You belong on the Earth just as much as any other living thing. Why do you feel disconnected?

5. i've been offline here for a short time, i dont know whatelse to say sorry :hug:

6. UNE

UNE Member

Hi Oblivionguaze,

You are helping others by being brave enough to say what is happening and how you feel. There are many others that will see that they are not unusual, and we all doubt our existence sometimes. People that have the capacity to feel guilt are good people. The feedback given here on this forum is very understanding, inclusive, and respectfully maintains limitations and boundaries necessary for healing. I hope you feel better asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.