Cant help wanting to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gogs79, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gogs79

gogs79 Member

The only thing stopping me from ending it has been my fear of death.

But that is coming to and end and the desire for the peace that death can bring is ever more appealing.

I live in Fife, Scotland and I feel so alone.

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Sorry you feel that death is more appealing than life, but what brought you to it hun?

Would you like to tell us more about it?

3. gogs79

gogs79 Member

Ive not been happy for 13 years ever since I ran from the bullies at school and tried to end it.

Im 27 now and ive tried 4 times including last friday.

4. tiger lilly

tiger lilly Member

thats is how i feel right now, hurting others i know is holding me back taking my own life too but i want the pain to end.

5. gogs79

gogs79 Member

I dont think about others now.

I dont feel anythinng but pain.

6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

I can understand when you way that you fell anything else but pain.
    Want to talk about it or anything else? Feeling alone is shitty as hell but here you will always find someone if you ask. There is a chat room if you can access it running round the clock too so don't hesitate to join. Give a sign when you come back online and lets talk some will ya?

Till then, be safe

7. tiger lilly

tiger lilly Member

gosh, poor you man, try to keep your chin up and try to think happy, i know it's hard, i'm feeing it too.

8. gogs79

gogs79 Member

Im using a college PC cant get into chat room.

No PC at home.

I would like to talk more.

9. Fishman

Fishman Guest

13 years is a long time, but its not to late to change your life around. I am 23 and I have much work to do. Why not brainstorm some different options other then killing yourself.
    * giving you a cyber hug.
    People do care about you.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

if you cannot get into chat, can you connect with ppl on MSN? if the server does not allow you that either, see if ppl will give you their email addy...hoping that you have connected with ppl and are feeling a little better...big hugs, J

11. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hun some people have different chat programs, yahoo, msn, boh not into that and not using them but if you look at users' profile in the users' list you will see if or what program they are using so do not hesitate in reaching out to them.... you will find a lot of compassionate people willing and ready to listen to you. If none of those options are available to you, private message them so you don't have to wait for e-mail going and coming back which can be long... it is instant. If you want to meet a determinded person, you can arrange here on the post or privately a meeting time since you are at college and we do not know when you can connect between classes.

Thinking about you lots today, hope you are doing alright.
    Be well pls.

12. medic9449

medic9449 Member

well I understand about being scared.

2 weeks ago, I almost died, but overdosing, and to this day I stll wish that the doctors, didn't save my life. But My best friend, decided to call 911 on me.

I will never get this out of my system, and everyday i wake up now, i feel depressed, that I am alive.

Some days I say why am I still here, and sometimes i say wow I am alive. I don't know which one I feel better about. But sometimes scared of dying and staying alive. Everyday, now I think of ways i can die, but not going thru it because if I get found again the doctors might bring me back again. I have no one who I can talk to, that feels the same as me.

I know that doctors say they know best, but they don't know how I feel inside.

I really need someone to talk to, I have one that will listen to me...

13. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

14. medic9449

medic9449 Member

15. gogs79

gogs79 Member

Cant get on MSN either, theres been too many teenagers at college abusing ti.

16. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Then use the private messaging of this site. You won't be waiting for long to get reply.

Other than that? You are the only one that can tell what you have available hun.

17. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

medic9449;316990] I was online yeaterday, trying to talk to someone, in how I was feeling, everyone was egnoring me. Like anyone care what happens to me, If i die or I stay alive no one cares.. At the point now again in my life, that I want to KILL my self. I thougt this site would understand me or help me.

I WANT TO DIE SO BAD NOW THAT I CAN TASTES IT!!!!

but I am still 24 hrs watch.[/QUOTE]

hope you find someone tht will warm you up a littel. pers. dont like chat: same as you but not all say same ting.

tc n be safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.