Can't hold on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Morbituarty, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

We chose to live for a reason and we chose to die coz there's no way out.I'm not that strong than I thought I could be anymore,the reason why I'm still alive is because I know my mum will be miserable if I'm not here,though we never talked,but she's aware that i can commit suicide at anytime,she's retired and seems to enjoy her life somehow,I know it would be selfish and stupid to leave this world like this,but I can't find a way out and probably never will.
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

The hardest thing for a parent to do is to bury their own children, can I ask are you able to talk to her? Even if it is just a hug maybe she would want to be there for you, Its part of the unconditional love of being a parent.

I really hope you can pull through, just keep talking here if you need to =)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

my daughter as tried so many times and with each attempt she takes a piece of me with her. You feel so defeated yet there are options to help you. Therapy new medication for depression all good starting points. All types of acitivities to get you out and being active which helps with depression. Talk to your doctor your mom and set up some help to start getting you feeling better okay. A parent should never have to bury their child never the pain is just to great
  4. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

thanks a lot for your advices,but group therapies don't exist here.I find sleep around 3 30am to 4am everyday and wake up at 3pm,I've tried to get a job since the last 2 yrs without nothing,so I have to find different ways how to kill time,medication didn't help me so far to make me become how I used to be.
  5. All_Alone

All_Alone Member

Don't give up.

Even though I'm kinda heading towards suicide myself - and I feel a bit of a hypocrit telling YOU not to do it while I'm thinking it myself - suicide is the easy route.

To quote a famous TV character...

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it" - Buffy Summers (haha).

But she's right. It is hard. Some just manage better than others. But we're all struggling. The important thing is you have people on here who are going through what you're going through. And although it may feel like it, you AREN'T alone.

I used to go bed between 5am -7am and wake up at 3pm and do nothing with my time. I didn't have friends and developed social anxiety disorder. Two years on, I'm still suffering with it but things are a lot better than they were. It was all down to me getting a job. Once you get a job, things will fall into place more easier. The jigsaw won't be perfect (we'll spend our whole lives trying to fit & find missing pieces), but you'll see more clearly which pieces go where and what pieces you need left. If that makes sense.

Just keep coming here. Even if it's to browse. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.