Can't hold on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blacky, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

So guys,
    I'm writing again, I have no reason left why I shouldn't do it, why I should hang in there, life is just a disaster...
    I'm tired if fighting, I'm done...
    Blacky :/

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know how you are feeling hun i do and i wish you were not there but you have a reason to hold on ok I care about you and i don't want you to leave You have help me hun stay now let me help you ok hugs

3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Seriously, you guys are amazing, but I can't ee a reason to hold on, I know there is still a little bit of light out therem but I cannot see it right now...

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i know it is dark but that is why you hold on here ok so we can help you see the light a bit better we will guide you when it gets too dark hugs

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Blacky, I know it is so painful for you. Of course I do not know your pain. But I hear that it is so painful. I know you have been great about holding on. I hope you will continue. Because I care about you. Because this community needs your good heart. (seriously). I may be foolish but I believe miracles will happen. I know that sounds wierd. Yes, call me wierd. But I do think it. Maybe I am wrong. But if I am right I dont want to miss out on it. I want you to stay. :hug: :arms:

6. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Still here, love you guys :hug:

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

We need your love here Blacky. you cannot leave us. :hug: :hugtackles: :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.