Can't hold on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't hold on..I have to do this tonight

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why do you have to?
    Can you explain what you are feeling?

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I... don't see any point in life, or me..

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way, to me you're important and I care.

There are a lot more people that will be injured by your actions if you do. Sometimes it's hard to hang on for another day, I guess I do it out of habit.
    But if you endure, you can learn, you can care abut others and be cared about. Sometimes just a small thing can flip life around so thats tolerable again.

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I'm not popular.. I'm just a loser that's here to be abused by everyone.. I want to be free and this is the way

6. windlepoons

Who has abused you?
    You will not be free, you will be nothing.

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

All of my bfs (apart from my current one), my family, friends, work. Everyone. They all hate me, and I hate me. I am ugly, hopeless, have no future, no nothing.

Death is black, death is nothing. But nothing is better than here.

8. windlepoons

Your current bf does not abuse you. Does he know how you feel?
    Friends do not hurt you, if they do they are not real friends, just people using you to feel better like your ex-bfs.
    You have a bf, he must not think you are ugly and hopeless.

You are down at the moment obviously but please do nothing rash, keep talking on here, maybe to your bf.

9. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're suffering, WIT! :hug: I wish I'd seen your post last night, and I really, really hope that you changed your mind. Please know that you are not ugly and hopeless, and you deserve so much better than the way you've been treated. Whether you see it or not, you make a beautiful difference in the world. Many people care about you, including me. You know I (like so many here) understand your despair, but I hope you will give yourself a chance to survive and find the happiness you deserve. Sending huge hugs and friendship.... T :console:

10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I feel hopeless right now because I can't control these feelings I have. Every part of me is telling me that this is the right thing to do. I nearly OD at work last night... If the security guy had been someone I didn't know so well, it might of happened..

11. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

If you can't control them, why not go to a hospital emergency room, and tell them you're in danger of harming yourself? Or do something to get some help, it won't always feel like this.

12. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Because I don't really want help.. I know this is what I deserve. I won't bother wasting their time.

13. windlepoons

You do not deserve to feel like this. People have taken advantage of you, they have made you feel this way. But you deserve better, please try to find help.
    How are you feeling now? Please keep talking.

14. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Everyday I feel worse.. I was going to do it this morning..but my family came back early...I don't think I can stop this.

15. windlepoons

Why do you feel worse? Can you tell me what you are feeling?

16. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I feel...like I am not wanted in this world. People pretend to care, but they don't really. I am just another teenager with problems, and another number.

17. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I so wish I had the magic words that would heal your pain. Just know that I'm still here for you and I really hope you survive.
    Sending hugs and friendship, WIT...T :console:

18. windlepoons

They know the teenage years are confusing and they do not see that you have deeper thoughts than most. These thoughts will end, I promise.

19. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Not quick enough.. I am sorry, the pain outweighs my coping ability

20. windlepoons

Please tell us the thoughts that are overwhelming you?
    There are things you can do, from simple things like a diary to counselling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.